Sea Eagles launch exclusive 'Member Zone'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When I tried a couple of days ago it didn't accept my log in but I followed the prompts for log-in problems and it was quickly fixed. Now all they need is more content.

Works fine for me here in my little village! I think it is a great idea and I am sure there will be plenty of good content to come. Enjoyed the insight into Siro. I think he will be a very good asset for us alongside the likes of my fav, Jake 'Sarip' Trbojevic..we call him the grass cutter because he cuts people down in size!!!

So my guess is that it is user error rather than the system )I have no idea where my login details are...)
When I tried with what I thought were my login details it didn't work for me either, so I gave up :( Then on Friday I received an email which included login details, and I got in :)

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Jokes on me! I keep getting 'an error occurred, try again later' with the video!

Damn my irrelevancy!

Working fine for me here in PNG on a scorching 32 degree day! As a member, i;m loving the extra content in the Member Zone. If you are not a Member, you are missing out. We often complain but this is a great thing the club is doing for us members. Brian Kelly spoke well for a young Indigenous boy. Good luck to him!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8