Sea Eagles launch exclusive 'Member Zone'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
well i took the login details emailed to me and they were incorrect so true to form they have faked it up again
yeah i was the same, i rang them and was told that my membership renewal was processed a couple of days after the first lot had their numbers authorised.
they said i should be able to access it next week(i hope!)

I was surprised that my password from a few years ago was still working. So everything worked for me.

Currently there's an article about Sirro in there, and nothing else yet. :)

well i took the login details emailed to me and they were incorrect so true to form they have faked it up again
Ahh Mr Fluffy... it's not 'faked' as in what @Woodsie's better half might do - ít's 'fcuked'...pfft don't you know basic engulish (right atWombat64..erm.. @Wombat64 !?)

You are all dreaming if you think any member ,no matter what category its called is going to get any information before Dean Ritchie or (the drunk who has bookies fund his punting )Throthfield , get first crack at any inside info. Geee.

You are all dreaming if you think any member ,no matter what category its called is going to get any information before Dean Ritchie or (the drunk who has bookies fund his punting )Throthfield , get first crack at any inside info. Geee.

I bet Eddie Hayson's password works

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6