Sea Eagles Family - Numerology marvel!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jado

Reserve Grader
So does anyone have some weird aligning number patterns going on in there lives and/or family's lives, doesn't necessarily need to be about the eagles...

mine is;

- I was born 1972 (the year of manly's first premiership)
- My wife was born 1978 (another premiership year)
- Our first child (son) was born 2011!

So I am more than confident that manly will be winning the comp in 2014, cause that's when we expect we'll have our second...

Jado said:
So does anyone have some weird aligning number patterns going on in there lives and/or family's lives, doesn't necessarily need to be about the eagles...

mine is;

So I am more than confident that manly will be winning the comp in 2014, cause that's when we expect we'll have our second...

First of all...Congratulations Jado!

I have a similar time line.

My parents (mum a Manly fan - dad a Dragon fan - booo) were both born in 1947...the year Manly were established

I was born in 1972 - Manly's 1st title

My wife was born in 1973 - Manly's 2nd title

We had our first children (twins) born in 2011 - Manly's latest title

And we are working on another child this year so hopefully the conception can mark Manly's next one and a possible birth next year will see Manly can go back to back!

GO MANLY!

I think the pair of you need to man up. Get on the job now and you still have 9 months to have your next kid in 2013 and coincide with manly's 9th premiership. You can do it.

Not much in the numerology from my family apart from my birth date being the 11th so I'm going with this.
A young girl, broncos supporter, and best friend of my eldest will give birth to her first child in April.
This unborn child is continuously exposed to Manly supporters whilst in the womb.
Got to be a sure sign that Manly will win in 2013.
Can't wait to see little Mama's face when bubs gets presented with her Sea Eagle singlet.:D

If you add my age to my year of birth and subtract the day of my birth divided by 2 then you get 2008.

If you then multiply my month of birth by 8 you get 40.

If you then add up all my kids ages and multiply by 0 you get 0.

2008, 40-0 !!!!!!

Spooky.

Jado said:

mine is;

Sounds like 2014 is a definite premiership then, but it doesn't mean we won't win this year - there are 5 premierships that you have no numerological link to.

Shoe1 said:
Jado said:

mine is;

Sounds like 2014 is a definite premiership then, but it doesn't mean we won't win this year - there are 5 premierships that you have no numerological link to.

There is no reason to suggest a non-premiership year won't be this year; as my numbers show by exclusion i have no claim (in birth of immediate and spousal family) to the years 2008, 1996, 1987, 1976, or 1973. Therefore this suggests that 2013 has no particular attachment to a particular result if we do not have a child born this year. Which is good news cause I feel down deep they gonna throttle their opposition this year....

Chip and Chase said:
I think the pair of you need to man up. Get on the job now and you still have 9 months to have your next kid in 2013 and coincide with manly's 9th premiership. You can do it.

On the case C & C. Missus due in 9 days. ;)

Normie said:
So that's what they mean by rooting for your team........

giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Both kids born when we were reigning premiers

Feb 2010 ;) and july 2012

My old man passed away July 2008...He was 40...my Birthday was 5/10/2008(40-0)

Spooky? I think yes!

Definately some weird Sea Eagles numerology thing going on over here...

1972 = i was born
1976 = my wife was born
2008 = my first daughter born (who is a Manly fan of course)
2008 = my Dad, a Manly tragic, passed away (he was obviously listening to me upstairs when i asked him for a premiership win that year)

this one doesn't quite fit, but...
2010 - my 2nd daughter born. It was a slow labour which is why i think we won in 2011, not 2010.

and no, there will be no more children thanks very much.

Born 64 in Newcastle- dont know who won wasnt us
Wife born 69 in Shepparton- dont know who won wasnt us
1st daughter born 2006 on Gold Coast- Bronco filth won
2nd daughter born 2009 on Gold Coast- Storm stripped of title.
Dad died the night of the 2007 prelim final vs Cowboys- Storm flogged us and got stripped.
I've got nothing, why am I even here.
Ohh yeah 16 years of living Northern Beaches and going to see Manly every game I could.

Jatz Crackers said:
That explains a lot Mick.

On a side note................aha, you do have a wife & kids.

Yeah and they suffer through every Manly game i watch. Yelling abuse at the TV it's appalling. :-/

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6