SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIAL Vs Roosters Sat @Gosford 7:30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIAL Vs Sharks Friday Nite @Brookie 7PM

How the NRL can compare the intensity of a 20 minute quarter during a Trial, with a Representative game is beyond me :huh:

Leave Choc Alone!

@[Larissa] Would it be possible to have some 2013 Team Posters at the Trial?
Saw Wolfie's photo log of the Country Tour and the Nurses in Moree ad them.

Unfortunately we won't have enough to hand out at the trial. Might have to head to our Fan Day on March 1 to pick one up :)

Sea Eagles NYC lead 8 - 0 at the 20 minute mark. #gomanly #SEAEAG13S

From @richardMaxton
Just witnessed my first ever league penalty for shoulder charging. #yuk

The club so should have set up a stream for this.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Sea Eagles NYC lead 8 - 0 at the 20 minute mark. #gomanly #SEAEAG13S

From @richardMaxton
Just witnessed my first ever league penalty for shoulder charging. #yuk

Hey B.E any chance this bloke will update all night?

Or can anyone out there give us updates on the First Grade game? I was supposed to head over but can't make it.

We are updating on Facebook and twitter. Coverage will be more comprehensive for the NRL match.

SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIAL Vs Sharks Friday Nite @Brookie 7PM

I have suggested this for a while.
Club run a tv site call it EaglesTV and have things with former players etc. and stream the lower grades on it

Will bring tweets here when I see them

Halftime in the NYC. Sea Eagles lead 12 - 4. #gomanly

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Will bring tweets here when I see them

Halftime in the NYC. Sea Eagles lead 12 - 4. #gomanly

Cheers mate!!

SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIAL Vs Sharks Friday Nite @Brookie 7PM

This'll take the heat of Choc somewhat Slater has been named in the Storm trial

Sea Eagles NYC lead 16-8 with 20min to play. #drinksbreak #easingbackintoit #gomanly

First win on the board for 2013! Sea Eagles NYC def Sharks NYC 20-12.

Great effort from our guys in their first hit out on a very hot afternoon!

Around the grounds

Dimitri Pelo has his 2nd try of the night with a long play from the Raiders. Croker converts, the Raiders now lead 14-0 #NRL #StormvRaiders

Correction to that score in Victoria, The Raiders lead the Storm 16-0 after 20 minutes of play #NRL #StormVRaiders

First blood to the Sharks. Ricky Leutele scores off Gardner's break. Jake Walsh hooks the conversion 0-4 Sharks. #gomanly

Two quick tries from the Sharks. First Sopoaga in the corner then Peachey under the posts. Few cobwebs after a long break. 0-12

Strong start by the Sharks at Brookie. Leading 12-0 and looking good to take out the first Dank Cup.

Raiders have another four-pointer in Geelong, Josh Dugan claims points. Croker with the kick is good. Raiders lead 20-0 after 33mins #NRL

The Panthers well on top in Bathurst at the moment, their third try posted by Blake Austin. He converts, Panthers lead 16-4 #NRLpenwst

Josh Dugan converts, Raiders extend to 26-0. Meanwhile at Brookie, the Sharks push ahead to a 16-0 lead with a try to Ricky Leutele #NRL

Sea Eagles hit back through Dean McGlinchy in the corner! 4-16 #gomanly

HALF TIME at Simond Stadium in Geelong: Storm post their first try on the siren, Matt Duffie scores. Raiders lead 28-4 #NRL #StormvRaiders

Halftime update between PEN & WST. PEN lead 16-4 through tries to Nabuli, Daniela and Austin, who's kicked 2/3. Rory Brien scored for Tigers

Sharks lead 16-4 after the first quarter. #drinksbreak Shaky start from the Sea Eagles but the boys are looking to hit back quickly #gomanly

Penalty to against our new big man Brenton Lawrence for a shoulder charge. #forgetful #newrules #gomanly

Sea Eagles stretched and Junior Roqica crosses in the corner for the Sharks. 4-20 #gomanly

With the starting line up we named or has there been a reshuffle

Napper said:
KaZa said:
With the starting line up we named or has there been a reshuffle

Mostly reserves started

Cheers mate. I hope the new boys impress. Doesn't sound like it.

Manly are trailing 4-20 at half time. Top squad about to shake things up in the second half though! #gomanly

Sandor Earl has his 2nd four-pointer of the night. Josh Dugan fails with the kick. 52 minutes gone, Raiders ahead 32-8 #NRL #StormvRaiders

Three-Quarter Time in Bathurst: Penrith Panthers lead the Wests Tigers 22-16 #NRLpenwst #NRL

Chisholm looks good, tackles everything and has a boot on him too. Lawton was solid at hooker. Richie looks menancing. The first quarter was mainly nsw cup and players trying to crack a spot in nsw cup, only names were hiku at fullback and farrar at centre. Second quarter was full nsw cup and some fringe first graders, bigger names were chisholm, lawrence, sao, gagan, faoso, cunningham, lawton. Third quarter looks like mix of nrl side and fringe first grade. Farrar looks out of favour or just having a soft hitout against the lower side.

Wouldn't take notice of the score, its basically 4 all since full nsw cup was put on.

RT @AFrenchy91: AMAZING TRY!! Travis Robinson kicks the ball 4 times over 80 metres to score after Tigers looked like scoring! 26-20.

RT @MelbourneStorm: Raiders are over in the corner again through Hayden Hodge, it’s 36-8 #StormvRaiders http://t.co/27Y8FIQe

#NRL TRIAL UPDATE: Raiders 36 lead Storm 8 - 68th min :: Panthers 28 lead Tigers 20 - 72nd min :: Sharks 20 lead Manly 4 - Half Time

Meanwhile

LIVE | #AUSvWI | 1/101 (20.1) | Half-century for Shane Watson! Talk about a dream return! Will he get another century? #Cricket9

And back to the footy

The fight is still on in Bathurst, Wests Tigers not out of this yet. Mosese Fotuaika scores, Meaney converts, Panthers 28-26, 4 mins to play

Wests Tigers hit the lead, with a try. 90 seconds remain and Tigers ahead 30-28 #NRLpenwst

Correction farrar not out of favour. Playing with the first grade now

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6