SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIAL Vs Roosters Sat @Gosford 7:30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIALS

Guys you've gotta realise this will probably lighten the cost on the club to rent the ground on the night.

As the old saying goes nobody rides for free

RE: SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIALS

clontaago said:
Larissa said:
Those seats sell for over $50 for NRL matches.

That's like suggesting a Versace T Shirt on sale at $100 is cheap because its normally $500.

Other clubs are charging the same or similar for trials which in my opinion is an absolute disgrace and all clubs should hang their heads in shame considering you will be watching the equivalent of a NSW Cup game.

I went to the T20 game on Australia day. An international sport with the worlds top ranked team playing, $35.

You got ripped off mate, my ticket cost me $20

Become a member and support you club financially. Or, don't be a member, pay the $20 and support your club financially. Why should anyone get somethin for nothin?

clontaago said:
Yeah but I didnt have to sit next to you!! Worth the extra $15

You couldn't have handled sitting next to me

‎1. Brett STEWART
2. Ben FARRAR
3. Jamie LYON ©
4. Steve MATAI
5. Jacob GAGAN
6. Dane CHISHOLM
7. Daly CHERRY-EVANS
8. Brenton LAWRENCE
9. Matt BALLIN
10. Brent KITE
11. Anthony WATMOUGH
12. Justin HORO
13. Joe GALUVAO
14. Jamie BUHRER
15. Ligi SAO
16. Richie FA'AOSO
17. Justin LEMALU
18. Nick SKINNER
19. James CUNNINGHAM
20. Magnus STROMQUIST
21. Peta HIKU
22. Dylan STRICKLAND
23. Kayne LAWTON
24. Liam HIGGINS
25. Jason SEAGE
26. Dom NASSO
27. Michael CHAPMAN
28. Ben MUSOLINO
29. David GOWER
30. Jesse SENE-LEFAO
31. Jackson WILLIAMS
32. Nathan COOPER
33. Dean McGLINCHY
34. Dylan HILL
35. Kayse GREER

Coach: tooves

Why is Stewart playing?

He should be in cotton wool

Disco said:
Why is Stewart playing?

He should be in cotton wool

Yes.

And the other question is why is Tafua, Hasson & Tonga omitted ? Wolf, Foran, King, Gift & Chee Kam are all understandable but what about the others. Stubbed their toe ?

I thought Jorge might have been held back for his upcoming court case?

When is it again?

RE: SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIAL Vs Sharks Friday Nite @Brookie 7PM

Anthony Watmough not fit enough for NRL All Stars but fit enough to play trial for Manly

MANLY coach Geoff Toovey last night confirmed Anthony Watmough will play in a trial match tomorrow night - less than a week after the backrower was ruled out of the All Stars match as he recovers from off-season knee surgery.

Several members of the NRL All Stars team were shocked when they heard late yesterday that the Kangaroos forward had been named in a 35-man squad to play Cronulla at Brookvale tomorrow.

Manly medical staff ruled Watmough out of the All Stars match last Friday, fearing he would not be able to "go the distance" against the Indigenous All Stars at Suncorp Stadium this Saturday.

Five-eighth Kieran Foran was then rushed in as his replacement.

CLICK HERE TO START PICKING YOUR SUPERCOACH SQUAD NOW

Toovey last night told The Daily Telegraph Watmough would play "10 to 15 minutes" against the Sharks, but nothing more.

"I'm sure naming him in the squad has caused some confusion," the Sea Eagles coach said. "I understand where some people would be coming from. But he's coming back from off-season knee surgery and has not trained at all in the last week or so. He didn't train today. He is still very ginger, and that's why we pulled him out. We will be taking it very easy with him, but he is not strong enough to get through an entire game."

Just how much Watmough plays, though, is certain to come under close scrutiny from the NRL, which fears an injured player turning out for his club side would undermine the All Stars concept.

It is understood the league would be powerless to fine Manly, but it could consider holding back money raised during All Stars that is normally distributed to the 16 clubs.

NRL head of football operations Nathan McGuirk said last night: "We'll continue to discuss the matter with the Sea Eagles concerning Anthony Watmough's involvement in a trial match at the weekend. The matter will be finalised early next week. Let's see if he plays, first."

As one of the most popular players at the Sea Eagles, Watmough has featured heavily in previous All Stars matches through popular vote. There have already been a score of player ruled out of the match, with Storm stars Billy Slater and Cooper Cronk sideline while Sharks captain Paul Gallen pulled out yesterday morning with a quad injury.

RE: SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIAL Vs Sharks Friday Nite @Brookie 7PM

Was hoping to see Gutherson get a run after hearing he may come into first grade later in the year. Looking forward to seeing how Chisholm goes with DCE. A decent combination there could open up more possibilities if/when the side needs a reshuffle (i.e Foran to centre if Lyon/Matai are unavailable).

Jatz Crackers said:
Napper said:
Good chance to 'blood' a younger winger.

But maybe he has to Lance a boil.

joeboy said:
I thought Jorge might have been held back for his upcoming court case?

You could well be right on that Joe.

I was being serious about the calf strain. Manly posted it on Facebook

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6