Sea Eagle Twitter accounts + Tweet updates of news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@wolfmanwilliams: GOOD NEWS KIDS!!! Just got the all clear from the neck surgeon to start head butting people again! You little ripper!!!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
@wolfmanwilliams: GOOD NEWS KIDS!!! Just got the all clear from the neck surgeon to start head butting people again! You little ripper!!!
I love Woify,but I do hope he keeps his head up! Please,please :angel:

Great news from Williams, it will be extra courageous if he can really make a full comeback from such a serious injury. Ben Ross might actually be some inspiration for him. I thought Ross was an idiot for coming back to play NRL - in the front row - after his injury. However he seems OK and actually was one of Souths more reliable performers last year.

Updated list

Berkeley_Eagle said:
For those of you on twitter accounts of everything Manly below which were verified this morning as official

@manlyseaeagles = Official Manly Twitter
@rach_cassidy = media manager
@MembersGuru
@gorgeousgrose
@wolfmanwilliams
@oldie90
@ManlyMembership
@mattballin9
@Bjfarrar3
@timrobbo1
@joegee8
@AnthonyWatmough 
@DeanWhare
@D_LUSSICK 
@SteveMenzies11 

Larissa is now @LarissaLeighM 

@RichardMaxton is Digital man

Will update when more are verified
There are also fan & parody accounts as well
@GlennStewart13
@jamielyonsite
@chop59 = Chris Close

Twitter is great for hearing any news 1st
Add your @ below

I'm @berkeley_eagle

Btw @[daniel] the @silvertails account doesn't seem to get much of a run

yeah it is all linked to our news is why.

Am happy to hear from people that want to work on the Silvertails twitter account and get it pumping out more topics and news

Daniel said:
yeah it is all linked to our news is why.

Am happy to hear from people that want to work on the Silvertails twitter account and get it pumping out more topics and news
Yeah be no problem I'll give a go
Send me the username and PW
And I'll get it rocking along

Excellent berkley i'll send you a PM with details

I am still on twitter, but not too sure about it.

Am I missing something??

I keep getting heaps of spam following me.

bob dylan said:

Am I missing something??

Just go to the spammers I'd block and report
Then they will disappear

Most of the time they are just sex bots it's easy enough to tell

bob dylan said:

Am I missing something??

Welcome to twitter ! The one thing that sh!ts me about twitter is all the retweets. If I want to read tweets from other accounts I'll sign up to them. So far I've got twitter in the "overated" basket, happy to be convinced otherwise.

Chip and Chase.

Wholeheartedly agree, I just cant find much love for twitter. I have tried a few times and know some live by it and love it, but I just can't get enthused

Good so it's not just me.

I should add I dont have facepace or mybook either. I figure if I don't get Twitter these other are probably more of the same.

I deleted Pedobook a while ago,happy i did to

Twitter makes me want to #Writerandomwordstogethereverytimeiusehashomglearntousespaceffs

So ****ing annoying everyone does that now

_mattmccarthy, a fairly new twitterer myself. i find it useful aswell for breaking news, updates on the nrl, ufc, cricket etc and its a direct link to the source (i.e. players) so they are not misquoted or taken out of context by the papers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4