Sea Eagle Prediction thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After last years disappointment of not landing the minor premiership, I'd like to see them take out the minor premiership and than follow it up with a second premiership in the grand final. As long as it's not up against the Melbourne Storm. Last year it was really nice to see a team, other than the Storm, in the GF.

Was thinking third even before this thread haha, great minds think alike.
3rd and back to back, really no flaws in our armour at all.

Manly played better in their 1st 20 mins of NRL over @ Eden Park against the Warriors last week than their entire prior 2 games.
Was fantastic to see them fire, run good plays at and across the line - they were really giving it to their opponents in both offence & defence, for a while there I was thinking I should have gotten on them in that game for a 30+ win.

Course, the Warriors showed their mettle and came back well - was a great game overall with a crowd of over 37,000, warm sunny dry conditions. A few injuries unfortunately, but hopefully all recover well from them early in the season.

Whilst I'd love to see Manly go Back-To-Back and win the premiership again this year I honestly don't think they will.
Sure they can, and given as few major injury worries as possible they should be able to make the top 8 if not top 4 come the finals, but stats history gives them little hope.

What they showed in that 1st 20 mins last week, however, was awesome and no doubt all the players love doing that - if they replicate that sort of intensity, crisp successful passes, fast effective plays tied in with a little luck here and there through periods of many 2012 matches to come they will sure give the title a shot.

Manly Warringah Champions!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4