Sea Eages Stand by Young Fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
It would appear that a 10 year old Manly fan, Harrison Pefkos from Belrose, was verbally abused last Wednesday night after showing his support for Queensland in the State of Origin game at ANZ. The club found out what happened and in show of support have offered him dugout seats next to the players for this Friday’s game.

I can understand rivalry between opposing fans, but for an adult to verbally abuse a 10 year old kid is a bit much IMO. Well done to the club for backing the Tackle Bullying campaign and I hope Harrison and his mum have a great time on Friday night.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/se...-state-of-origin/story-fndv2twz-1226966423541

Trouble with too many drinks and too little sense :dodgy:

Poor child sounds traumatised :angel:

Hope Manly wins big for him and he remembers that instead of SOO :)

Wow, big tough man to bully a 10 year old child. The behavior of some people at games is just appalling.

Disgraceful. I love my sport, footy, cricket etc. But it's not life or death, it's a great release and meant to be fun.

Well done boys for taking him under your wings.

What a knob of a Blues fan to hassle a kid.
Little guy is 10. He probably goes for Qld because they have won every year since he was 2.
Well done to the club for showing support in this situation.
He would have seen two Manly premierships in his short life too, lucky kid.

Hey - all kids make mistakes growing up, hell I supported the dogs in the early 80's.... My old man beat that out of me :p

Jokes people - just playing, no man should bully a kid

I love these stories. Not the beginning, the end. Well done Manly and have a great time Harrison! Don't ever let anyone sway you from what you think is right little mate. :)

“Abuse of any kind certainly won’t be tolerated by the club and will be acted on immediately." Has Perry gone too far? Surely it's OK to abuse adults? And opposition players? And of course the refs.
This is all so complicated sometimes.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
“Abuse of any kind certainly won’t be tolerated by the club and will be acted on immediately." Has Perry gone too far? Surely it's OK to abuse adults? And opposition players? And of course the refs.

Souths fans, but I think that goes without saying.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Zorba can still abuse people though?

Dear Mr Perry,

I would like to bring to your attention that during last weeks game, I was spat upon by a Sharks supporter after I attempted to moon his girlfriend. This made me the but(t) of the intended joke and made me feel insecure for the rest of the night.

Our big win did little to lessen my shame at having to wipe phlegm off my bottom by sitting on the cold wet grass, and dragging myself along like a dog with worms. I feel I was targeted unfairly and should have been treated with much more respect for having the nerve to bare my bum in that cold wind. I have been humiliated for no good reason by a Sharks fan.

In closing, please send me my invitation to sit in the dugout ASAP.

Yours faithfully
A disheartened fan :(

Mother Alexia Pefkos said she was overwhelmed.
“I wanted was to make sure he knew he did nothing wrong by supporting Queensland,” she said. “This is such an incredible thing that’s happened.”

well...........almost correct!

Well done Manly, chin up little guy and may the bully in question be named, shamed and hit by a cement truck.

mozgrame said:
Dear Mr Perry,

I would like to bring to your attention that during last weeks game, I was spat upon by a Sharks supporter after I attempted to moon his girlfriend. This made me the but(t) of the intended joke and made me feel insecure for the rest of the night.

Our big win did little to lessen my shame at having to wipe phlegm off my bottom by sitting on the cold wet grass, and dragging myself along like a dog with worms. I feel I was targeted unfairly and should have been treated with much more respect for having the nerve to bare my bum in that cold wind. I have been humiliated for no good reason by a Sharks fan.

Yours faithfully

Dear disheartened fan

Sharks supporters don't need to see moons, they like to see spoons as this makes them feel at home.
As for the dugout, our next guest will be niccipops due to her outstanding posting contributions on the Silvertails forum.

Mr. Perry
:p

niccipops said:
mozgrame said:
Dear Mr Perry,

Yours faithfully

Dear disheartened fan

Sharks supporters don't need to see moons, they like to see spoons as this makes them feel at home.
As for the dugout, our next guest will be niccipops due to her outstanding posting contributions on the Silvertails forum.

Mr. Perry
:p

Dear Niccipops,

Sadly, it has come to light that you have on occasion made fun of young and highly intelligent Qld children in a blatant attack on their choice of team to follow during SOO. These little children are delicate flowers and are to be nurtured as they bloom into the fine young Australian adults we know they will become, if not subjected to teasing.

Due to this unfortunate news reaching me, I have no option but to deny you the chance to sit in the dugout. A disheartened fan too, will now not be offered the opportunity either.

We have decided to offer the seat to @DSM5, but only if he responds to this invitation, on the Silvertails site before the end of the business day.

Sincerely
Mr Perry.

:p :p

globaleagle said:
Mother Alexia Pefkos said she was overwhelmed.
“I wanted was to make sure he knew he did nothing wrong by supporting Queensland,” she said. “This is such an incredible thing that’s happened.”

well...........almost correct!

Well done Manly, chin up little guy and may the bully in question be named, shamed and hit by a cement truck.

I too thought that. I have to assume that he was born and raised in QLD and only recently moved down to NSW, in which case to the idiot blues fan - this kidhas suffered enough having to live a substantial amount of his life in QLD already.

If however he was born in NSW then it is a failure by his parents. The idiot blues fan is still an idiot in this case as well.

QUEENSLAND! No one likes us we don't care.

GUESS WHAT? Queensland hates you too!!!

LOL!

PS- Nothing is going to flush old DiSMal5 out is it?? I hope he's going well!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6