Scumdogs V the Riff pick your winner and why

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is not the sharing of bread that bring men together, but the sharing of enemies.
-Cormac McCarthy.
So,with that, I hope Souths whoop the Dogs in the GF.

What a rort for Dogs. That leg up 16-0 start they were gifted last week got them to a grand final. Penrith were everything everyone expected.

We could have beaten either of these teams tonight with a half decent performance, even without Ballin and Buhrer.

Ryan said:
Dessie has done it again, no-one can deny his quality.

He hasn't done it unless they win next week.

Brissie Kid said:
What a rort for Dogs. That leg up 16-0 start they were gifted last week got them to a grand final. Penrith were everything everyone expected.
The Reynolds 5 meters offside in golden point last week was the crowning moment of Greenturd's reign as a corrupt scumbag.

MadMarcus said:
We could have beaten either of these teams tonight with a half decent performance, even without Ballin and Buhrer.

Ryan said:

He hasn't done it unless they win next week.

Took him a few years with manly too.
I don't think he can wi it this year but he is building the team he wants.

He's probably the no. 1 or 2 coach in the league.

Poor old panthers, thought they might finish over the top of them but they lost their way in that last 20 minutes. Well at least there is one silver lining, we don't have to put up with Jamie meoward anymore this year.

Ryan said:

Has done what exactly...

train Penrith to drop the ball twice on the first tackle inside their own 10m which gave the scumdogs 12 points and early ( which they need ) ... or while penrith on the attack inside the 10m ( down by 6 ) coahed indris to flick pass when it wasnt necessary that provided the scumdogs a 70m open passage down the field which changed the whole momentum that penrith had , with that play 2 minutes later scored their third try...

Did you notice how all 3 tries scored by their forwards.... What a FANTASTIC backline they have

i say and have said since scumdes went over to the scumdogs their more arse then class.... im just dumb founded how so much arse can get them so far.... im hoping & wishing that class wins the GF...

the only thing ill give scumdes is how he has coached his players to find a way to stop the clock over and over to get a break and a well needed breather .....

SERIOUSLY CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS COMP AND SUPPORTERS IF THE SCUMDOGS WIN IT.... WHAT A SHAME !!!

panash said:
Ryan said:

Has done what exactly...

train Penrith to drop the ball twice on the first tackle inside their own 10m which gave the scumdogs 12 points and early ( which they need ) ... or while penrith on the attack inside the 10m ( down by 6 ) coahed indris to flick pass when it wasnt necessary that provided the scumdogs a 70m open passage down the field which changed the whole momentum that penrith had , with that play 2 minutes later scored their third try...

Did you notice how all 3 tries scored by their forwards.... What a FANTASTIC backline they have

i say and have said since scumdes went over to the scumdogs their more arse then class.... im just dumb founded how so much arse can get them so far.... im hoping & wishing that class wins the GF...

the only thing ill give scumdes is how he has coached his players to find a way to stop the clock over and over to get a break and a well needed breather .....

SERIOUSLY CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS COMP AND SUPPORTERS IF THE SCUMDOGS WIN IT.... WHAT A SHAME !!!
Des does it again , the dogs just keep on keeping on . The media will just keep writing them off - playing right into their hands . I can already hear the whinging if Isaac ( the thrower ) Luke gets suspended . Give them credit where credit is due . All we ever hear is that " you cant win if you are not in the top 4 " . Well they have proved everyone - including myself wrong . 8weeks ago no one could get anywhere near Manly .... but 8 weeks is a very long time in the NRL . They have done very well to even get past the first semi . Can they beat Souffs ? I dont think so - but I have been wrong before .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6