Scumdogs OR Drizzle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This game is going backwards at a great rate. How are we supposed to get enjoyment from "the product"?

Jerry1 said:
Masked Eagle said:
I don't think anything should come of Slaters knee or the Morris chicken wing.

Give em both 2 weeks just for good measure

I would be happy with just 1! That being said if Guerra's chicken wing is only worth 1 week then Morris would be unlucky to even get charged.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
The amount of laying down trying to get penalties in this game is a joke.
The game is ruined.

Just wait for the scummy lay down dogs next week. It'll be a ref fiasco.

mickqld said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
The amount of laying down trying to get penalties in this game is a joke.
The game is ruined.

Just wait for the scummy lay down dogs next week. It'll be a ref fiasco.

Yeah with Ennis The Mennis and The Grub Reynolds we should see some Hollywood acting at its' best.

Manly just have to roll off the tackled Player - its irritating to see them wrestle. Penriff showed how effective a clean ruck is last night :cool:

So for those of you with an interest in balance I just want to point out that everything cant be the fault of the NRL & neither can Manly be the subject of focused bias against us by the NRL & Greenberg.

The dogs will have a turnaround 2 days less than us for this coming weeks game, so that suggests the myth is put to bed, that we cop unfair treatment in the finals series in favour of toddys darlings.

Jatz Crackers said:
So for those of you with an interest in balance I just want to point out that everything cant be the fault of the NRL & neither can Manly be the subject of focused bias against us by the NRL & Greenberg.

The dogs will have a turnaround 2 days less than us for this coming weeks game, so that suggests the myth is put to bed, that we cop unfair treatment in the finals series in favour of toddys darlings.

Klemmer has to get suspended as his shoulder hit Moors flush on the head. If he doesn't then real questions must be asked .

Jatz Crackers said:

I'll wait until the MRC have had their say before making up my mind on that one.

Morris would be unlucky to be charged but hopefully he gets a week. We need all the help we can get!

Klemmer could go either way but we know what Toddy will want.

So much staying down and bs reports today.

As usual Slater manages to come from nowhere and get knees straight into an opponent's back. Either he is really unlucky as this happens all the time or he is a grub of the highest order and an expert at making dirty play seem accidental.

He will be right to play first game for Australia for sure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6