"Screaming Eagles"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Seeker783

"Screaming Eagles"

Very dissapointed with the official manly site. Now u have to pay to access the forums and to see the live feeds. Its just turned into a big advertisment. I imagine this site will be getting a lot more members. They can stick their "Screaming Eagles" up their screaming u know whats.

Re: "Screaming Eagles"

They have to make some money and it also controls the rif raf, I certainly understand SOME of their decisions.

Just not the paying to access the forums

This site (in the words of the computer games geek that I am).. pwns.

:) oh and welcome too.

I try, I don't have the budget, time or graphic designers that they do but I do what I can

I don't i let you run free Fro

I just hope the other site has finaly gotten the point i average close to $100 every visit to brookie with my wife & 3 kids so to pay on a website to keep the club going is absolutely BS i allready pay enough this is why i came over.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
I just hope the other site has finaly gotten the point i average close to $100 every visit to brookie with my wife & 3 kids so to pay on a website to keep the club going is absolutely BS i allready pay enough this is why i came over.

Just quietly, I doubt they will get the point.

The club couldn't even be stuffed putting up the "Screaming Eagles" banner  on the Hill. What a farce the concept is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4