Screaming Eagles Podcast (Holden Cup)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ella Kasmar

Reserve Grader
Hey everyone,

As you may or may not know, each week I do a Holden Cup report on the Screaming Eagles Podcast, and this week the main panel members of the podcast were too depressed to record after Sunday night's devastating loss. So I'm the only one on the podcast this week!

Basically it's a week in review of our Holden cup game with an insight into one of the players (which I do each week)

Check it out here https://m.soundcloud.com/thescreamingeagles it's super short so have a listen!

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Holden Cup comment below and I may include it in next week's wrap up :)

Thanks and Go Manly xx

How many of the Holden Cup team are actually local juniors Ella ??

How many of the Holden Cup team are actually local juniors Ella ??

Well, it's confusing. You see, MANY are from the Central Coast, but they are sort of counted as local juniors. The Northern Beaches are closer to the Central Coast than Newcastle geographically, therefore in Manly's junior teams, they get kids from anywhere North of the bridge all the way up to the central coast. I'll tell you where each are from, from this week's team list:

1. Tom Trbojevic (Northern Beaches)
2. Jesse Bogle (Central Coast)
3. Addison Demetriou (Bankstown)
4. Jesse Ramien (Coonamble/Central Coast)
5. Mitch Thomas (Northern Beaches)
6. Will Pearsall (Central Coast)
7. Riley Travers (Central Coast)
8. Liam Knight (Central Coast)
9. Hugh Pratt (Lismore)
10. Nick Lynn (Central Coast)
11. Matt Douglas (Newtown)
12. Billy Bainbridge (Northern Beaches)
13. Darcy Cox (Central Coast)
14. Riley Travers (Central Coast)
15. Luke Garner (Tweed Heads)
16. Dallas Koen (Central Coast)
17. Jyi Seymour (Eastern Suburbs)

There are plenty more Northern Beaches locals in the squad. But as I said before, the Central Coast is still part of our junior representative selection area, so they sort of are local juniors. Most of the guys from the Central Coast have been playing for the club since they were 14/15 years old.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7