Scott Penn says club will survive departures of Cherry-Evans and Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't Penn register the name "Central Coast Sea Eagles" or something like that a few years ago?
He did and the lawyers that registered it sits on the board today representing them (penn) . Kerry Chrysiliou of Chrysiliou law at Brookvale .

Y
He did and the lawyers that registered it sits on the board today representing them (penn) . Kerry Chrysiliou of Chrysiliou law at Brookvale .
Hmmmm, before you make something up you should check the facts. That Business name is available to be registered today.
CCSE.JPG

Unfortunately with Joe Kelly as CEO and Penn's running the show.. I am not sure how much more Manly can survive!

Unfortunately with Joe Kelly as CEO and Penn's running the show.. I am not sure how much more Manly can survive!
Sack Joe Kelly. Terrible Mistake losing DCE, Sign James Maloney for next year we need a back up kicker,plus hes a good player, go Manly beat the Panthers, show what you can do.Joanne

Its sad to see whats happening to Manly, but they will come back. Big mistake letting DCE go, when he wanted to stay, Foran did not. What happened to Tony Abbotts promise to fix up Brookie they have money to give to other clubs lie the Panthers.

Im a bit over Penns, at the moment. If they sack 2V they will see no dollars from me whilst they have control of the club.

As I said on another forum, if the same incompetence had been shown within another industry heads would have rolled.

The fact that we have failed in retaining either of the halves, despite publicly stating on more than one occasion that deals would be done and dusted, coupled with the lack of foresight in allowing both their contracts to expire at the same time, along with the fact that we have failed to upgrade sufficiently within the forwards, and the public 'hanging out to dry' of Tooves on more than one occasion, indicates to me that they are people in over their head.

Obviously Joe Kelly needs to take a large proportion of the blame for this as alot of the issues have arisen since he joined us. It might just be co-incidence but eitherway I think that the Penns and Kelly need to pull their finger out and start detailing their plans for moving the club forward, as it would appear from the outside that we're sitting on our backsides hoping to change DCE and /or Forans minds.

As I said on another forum, if the same incompetence had been shown within another industry heads would have rolled.

The fact that we have failed in retaining either of the halves, despite publicly stating on more than one occasion that deals would be done and dusted, coupled with the lack of foresight in allowing both their contracts to expire at the same time, along with the fact that we have failed to upgrade sufficiently within the forwards, and the public 'hanging out to dry' of Tooves on more than one occasion, indicates to me that they are people in over their head.

Obviously Joe Kelly needs to take a large proportion of the blame for this as alot of the issues have arisen since he joined us. It might just be co-incidence but eitherway I think that the Penns and Kelly need to pull their finger out and start detailing their plans for moving the club forward, as it would appear from the outside that we're sitting on our backsides hoping to change DCE and /or Forans minds.
The fact that Scott Penn or Rick or whichever one it was actually came out and said that and they didn't sign either of them is probably why they are keeping their cards closer to their chests with negotiations now. Once bitten as they say...

Problem is that only JT, Cronk and Pearce would be better than the two that Manly let go @:(
Every other 'international' half is behind these 5. Unless Shaun J got homesick for Brookie :p

But you can be sure the penns will survive.
How much did they make from the league's club so sale?

They paid 7.5 mill and a report said they got 31 mill for it . Remember that Zorba sits on the league's board and is a family member of the Penns. As 2v said , THERE NEEDS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION INTO THIS.

So he's infront after buying Manly.
No wonder he wanted control of the FC as well.

It amazes me that people can not see we are paying for the lack of unity previously at the club

Prior to the penn takeover there was a clear strategy to clean out certain players (like Glenn and others) to retain DCE. My take is this fractured the likes of foZ who then sought other options (and had their own agendas)

The problem is the faction which "won" did not agree with the dce option and decided to chase the dead horse of foz (a poor decison much like the decision to move Glenn s on )

For mind I am reserving judgement kelly and the others after the next month - especially in light of the comments re player activity in the next weeks

Not looking to good at the moment
At the moment it doesn't look good at all.
Let's hope that soon and I mean very soon things start to change or we will lose fans, lose sponsors and player retention will go out the window. It's a toxic club at the moment, lots of changes need to be made but how do they fix it NOW. That will be hard to do..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6