Scott Fulton Profile

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great read.

Unfortunately neither Scott nor Brett inherited Bob's blistering pace off the mark. No fault of their's that gene selection wasn't favourable. Both tried hard but just didn't have natural attributes to succeed at first grade. Seem to recall Scott had a stint in France.

Unless I'm mistaken, Scott's biggest claim to fame, for which I am eternally grateful, is that he apparently put the club onto Dessie, who was his school teacher, and was out of favour at Penrith.

Thanks for explaining the split between Fatty and Bozo, I never really understood that one. In retrospect, maybe Bozo will one day understand that Fatty was only speaking the truth, and that the nepotism was actually damaging to his son(s).

I am not knocking him or his contibution to the club but he couldn't have been a lot better IMO - after his inital injury he just lost a yard in pace and some mobility. If he maintained that I think he would be been a 'great' of the club. To me he is j a step below the Eadies, Lyons and Tooveys.

Top read.

I didn't even realise he got picked every week, got booed and played in the 97 Grand Final. I just thought he was a hack who got picked every now and then.

no volley it was a disaster,kept getting wheeled out regardless of the crap he dished up the week before,similiar in a lot of ways to "princess".......haha

wheel your right about the yard of pace it did cripple him just a touch but him being in the middle meant there was never an easy yard to be made.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6