Scott Fulton Assistant Coach??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Barrett if this is true. It would be hard enough to be the first grade coach with Bozo looking over your shoulder but add the stupid son sitting next to you and he has a completely unworkable situation.
We're in deep doo doo.

Hmmmm... You're right, it could force Barrett out... Think I just found the silver lining!

First of all, to be able to become our assistant coach Scott Fulton would have to have his coaching certificate. Its a legal thing. Insurance and the NRL wouldn't allow otherwise no matter what his last name is or who is dad is.

But just because you have a coaching certificate doesn't mean you are a good coach.

And secondly.....whether this rumour is true or not.....WTF is going on with this club lately? We seem to go from one dumb decision to the next.

Too many ego's IMO.

This is by far the funniest thread in ages. A rumour by a toss pot and its mutiny. Sometimes i wonder if this is an episode of 50 first dates as most people have to be reminded daily how we got here.

But just for a moment stop and think. All those that know all, and there are many , believe cartwright did nothing, in fact he hindered the team, so essentially a basket of fruit would do a better job, as long as it was kept fresh and did not contain fruit pies.

Secondly. Its no mystery about scott fultons playing skills but that does not translate to coaching. How does anyone even know he wont be ok or even that he is only being trialled , or if the rumour is for 2020.

Maybe manly should be trialling assistants rather than employing fruit baskets. You will hit gold eventually and unearth talent

Its easy to jump to conclusions that bob is dead and rupert murdoch has cloned his body to see revenge for the whole super league offensive by killing manly, with a family of bozbots .

But wow , get a grip and use the noggin for fink stuff . If not carry on with the crazy ass **** , and dont forget to take your meds .

Them white ants are mighty aggressive arent they. Ate away Toovey's kingdom and now Barrett's castle is beginning to show that dry rot has taken hold.

Very close to my family, would do anything for them, but part of the responsibility of a parent is to prepare an adult for the world, one who can stand on their own two feet and make their own way.
Cheers feathered friend :)
images.jpg

Don't normally react to rumours but if this one is true it troubles me more than any other. That Fulton would use the club so shamelessly as a cash cow for his family both angers and saddens me. All the respect I have for the great man would vanish.

That the Penn's would allow themselves to be bent over and shagged ... astonishing.

You wouldn't if your name was james Packer or Lachlan Murdoch
Ha!
I actually worked for Kerry at one point and I saw the regime the young Packer was put through. Sheesh! Wouldn't have been that kid for anything, even with the way it's turned out.
Then again he seems to be putting himself through it all again with Mariah - more hard work!!

Ha!
I actually worked for Kerry at one point and I saw the regime the young Packer was put through. Sheesh! Wouldn't have been that kid for anything, even with the way it's turned out.
Then again he seems to be putting himself through it all again with Mariah - more hard work!!
Imagine having to listen to her sing. The horror.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6