Scott Dureau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
This guy has been told by the Knights he can look for another club next season. This guys plays better than Gidley and he gets the flick.

Would be a good backup should DCE not come on as quick as we hope so...

Interesting, i wouldn't be surprised if we sign him for a low price, even though halves are at a premium.
Given the Bulldogs' sign-fest, i'd say he'd get snapped up fairly quick

Hes a quality player. Would flourish under a good coach in a top 8 team.

EDIT: Was thinking of Jarred Mullen. Dureaus not so great, decent, puts up a good bomb but is a turnstile in defence. Lets try our luck with DCE

eggson link said:
Interesting, i wouldn't be surprised if we sign him for a low price, even though halves are at a premium.
Given the Bulldogs' sign-fest, i'd say he'd get snapped up fairly quick

Yep. Don't rate Dureau, if Ben Rogers can get a gig ahead of him than that says it all.

He is just another Newcastle hack.  What do you other guys see in some players?  He panics, his kicking game is poor, his tackling is weak and he's just not a NRL level player.  NSW Cup is his go.  

lol no way he is very average we dont need any more average newcastle players ones enough :)

Dureau's abysmal. His mother would find it near impossible to compliment him, but in this thread alone we've copped-

"This guys plays better than Gidley and he gets the flick",
"Would be a good backup"

and the Pièce de résistance: "Hes a quality player".

What a load of ****.

Had the talent & all the opportunities in the world to show it but he just couldn't execute.

I reckon this bloke will struggle to get another good gig in the NRL.

I heard in the local QLD press that QLD SOO staff + ex players talk glowingly about DCE.Sounds more talented than Hodko and his coach reckons he's "NRL ready".I think if he's being groomed they should definitely blood him this year sometime.Scotty D wouldn't still be at the Knights if he had the right stuff.

He has had a few good games, but couldn't be classed as any better than OK. Sounds like he will be off to Catalans anyway

Will be happy with DCE personally and if that doesn't work out won't be upset with Lyon 6 Foran 7

DCE size worries me - I remember watching him play U'20s and he was way too small but so was Tooves.

His defence was a problem when he lost Foran last year and he copped it on the TV when we went out backwards in the finals after finishing first.

Hang on, haven't I read here that he's nearly 6 foot (1.8m), and some have said that's too tall for a 7?  Either he's to small, or to tall?  What's it to be?  I'd best check this dude out on Fox. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4