Score updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah doesn't look good. Would have been a good game to get before next weeks bye. Lets hope it doesn't blow out - for the sake of the for-and-against anyway.

fui fui is gone gone.
bloody dog.
Thjey wont have him for the rest of the season. if we cant win now, then................

willow in. Kick to come in front . We should be only 6 down now.
I may go to work on Monday.

24-18. Look out.

How the **** can we not outscore a team down one man for an entire 30 minutes?!

That was crap. Our left hand defence should be taken out back and shot.

full time: Parra 31 Manly 18. Bugger

Hopefully after next weeks bye we will get everyone back, then see what challenge we can mount.

Very disappointed

Our inadequacies shown up in a finals style game

At least i had a win in the rugby i suppose

I wasn't too dissapointed with that. It's not like we were completely dominated or fell to bits.
I thought the main problem was Robertson at fullback. After the last two weeks I don't think he'll ever play fb again.

note - 4 of their tries were scored after a penalty - the other after a poor knock on call.

we needed to not give clark anything as he will take it

and parra only made 5 errors, all before moi moi went bye bye for the season

I thought Clark had a good game apart from the 5 tackle set.
They kept saying during the coverage that we make the least errors of any team, so it was a high quality match.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4