Score updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently Captain Calamity has kicked the ball dead around 10 times today.

So much for the coaching sessions from MAtthew Johns.

Just home from the game, Monas did not get one lick to stop in the in goal area today, it mattered not if he kicked it from 50, 40, 30, 20 or 10 metres he just couldn't get it stay in the in goal area (Steppa's first try excluded).

I have little hait left but after today he causing me to tug on the remaining strains. You would think just on the law of averages just one of them would stop in the in goal area.

nothing new with Monas not getting the ball to hold up in the in goal area. he always manages to put it dead.

Over the course of the season I struggle to think of more than maybe 2 or 3 times where the ball has stayed in play when an attacking kick has been used on the oppositions line.

That is something that can be rectified (Union 5/8th speaking).

He might be kicking the ball to far down the point.

it is so frustrating watching Johns & Monna's in the same game. 8/10 Johns puts the ball exactly where he wants it, Monnas gets it 1/10.

I know Johns is a genius and I am not trying to draw comparisons between the 2 but when you watch the 2 simaltaneoulsy it get very very frustrating when you are sitting in the stands.

this from MSE "I would like to have money on Witt getting picked next week. It was so obvious today that everytime poor Monas tried to kick today they were rushing out of the line at him and with no option kicker we were sadly lacking. He was pounded all day, compared to what Johns had to put up with the difference was amazing, ful marks to Monaghan for effort today. Playing isolated is too tough. "

Ive seen it many times as well. We need a second option to give either playmaker some time, The dragons used this theory very well.

Well said Pete. Surely you're not joining the dark side?

Not joining the dark side, just can't bring myself to it, but like Fluffy says he is always under pressure because he is the only option, that is not his fault.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6