1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Score & MOM

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Utility Player, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Score & MOM

Manly 26 Dragqueens 16

Best in show Ox

2. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Re: Score & MOM

Manly 22-12

MOM- Matai, may not get it officially, but i am expecting him to shorten plenty up and make truckloads of metres

3. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Manly 34  - them 16

MOM - Orford I'm expecting Ox to have a big game. That and with Jamie Lyon back in his second game Manly should ****ing smash these pricks.

4. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,595 / 63

us -36 them -10.  mom -Stewart(Either will do).

5. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

He might not get MOM, but I'm really looking forward to seeing Glenn Hall out there tonight. He's our most in-form forward, and physically he's never looked better in his entire career. He's tough, aggressive, big... I reckon he's all over this finals series like a rash.

6. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44

I think we'll get up by 8-10 points, probably around 20-10 something like that. I think Jamie Lyon will be better for the run last week and I'm looking to him to have a big game tonight. Defensively he should have no problem shutting down either of the two numbnuts in Rogers or Soward (whichever one gets the nod) as well as helping out on Gasnier. In attack I'll be looking for him to be sniffing around some of the forwards (Kitey, Perry, G Stewart, Cuthbo if he gets a run) in around the ruck for short little pops. I think we can do some damage up the middle as their pack don't have a lot of grunt outside of Ryles.

7. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5

Well done RobbieA. Very close to the money.