Score a FREE BRAND NEW 2011 MANLY JERSEY!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is no catch.  Check out http://promos.centrebet.com/manly-sea-eagles-free-jersey

I spoke with Centrebet and it's a brilliant idea.  Just remember the odds have to be $2 or more.  What a bonus... place the 50 on the eagles to belt the storm and it's a win-win!

Ando

If I had $50 to spare at the moment I would be all over this. Manly are actually a bloody good bet for Saturday at $2.45, so $50 for a jersey and you could possibly end up being paid to get a get a jersey. Bizarre!

http://centrebet.com/cust?action=GoSports&Referral=1

If you have an account, refer someone else before they sign up.

$20 free bet for you
$50 free bet for them

Not sure if that $50 free bet for the new account will qualify for a free manly jersey though.

If it doesn't - too bad. I'm sure you'll cop a free $20/$50 on the chin
If it does - PARTY

what if you were really game & put it into a multi
Manly into broncos into Warriors into bulldogs (thats the multi I would take)

2.45 x 1.45 x 1.47 x 2.00 = 10.44 x 50 = $522

This deal also goes up until end of April, just around the time the jerseys will be realised...

So plenty of time to put a bet on.

Anyone know whether the away jersey will be included?

It looks really good....

Here's what you could do, open an account and deposit $70.00.

Then have

$20 on Manly at $2.60 (possible collect of $52.00)
$50 on Storm at $1.56 (possible collect of $78.00)

Worst case scenario is if Manly you lose $18.00.

Close your account once the voucher has been exchanged for a jersey.

bob dylan link said:
Here's what you could do, open an account and deposit $70.00.

Then have

$20 on Manly at $2.60 (possible collect of $52.00)
$50 on Storm at $1.56 (possible collect of $78.00)

Worst case scenario is if Manly you lose $18.00.

Close your account once the voucher has been exchanged for a jersey.
Those bets wouldn't qualify you for the free jersey offer. You need to have a $50 bet at odds of $2 or higher.

correct
just put ya $50 on scum then

if they win you get your jersey +profit,
Manly win you still get the jersey + a Manly win
myself its on Manly win or lose

Just a well your on the ball GG, I might do a rethink.

How about $50 on Manly at $2.60 (possible collect of $130)

and $80 on the Storm at $1.56 (possible collect of 125.00)

Instead of try to out-smart the system the $50 on Manly looks a good thing

ok i just did it but its very strange there is no promo code box to enter in the code word when signing up i had to call the person and he did it for me.

bob dylan link said:
Just a well your on the ball GG, I might do a rethink.

How about $50 on Manly at $2.60 (possible collect of $130)

and $80 on the Storm at $1.56 (possible collect of 125.00)

Instead of try to out-smart the system the $50 on Manly looks a good thing
Those bets would work nicely, however, your advice about not trying to outsmart the system and have the $50 on Manly might be the best option due to the following comments in the terms and conditions;

"Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked at the discretion of Centrebet management."

A straight bet on Manly is the way to go. You get to stay loyal and $50 is cheap for a new jersey should they lose. I have a similar problem to a previous poster in that I already have a Centrebet account and I'm not sure that cancelling it and starting a fresh one will work.

I also think that Centrebet see good value in having as many jerseys out there as possible. After all they do have their logo splashed across the back of it.

Easy

Ring them & ask if you still make a $50 can u get the promo too, but push for it & say I can recommend others

or just open another  account in  wife or  other relo

Just got off the phone to centrebet,its home jersey only from what the Ironstine bloke on the phone was telling me

In other news,the girl at the factory outlet seemed a little concerned that we would not find a sponsor,i asked if it would be possible for a heat transfer when we sign one and she said something along the lines of "they looked all last year and could find noone,at this time a new sponsor is speculation"

Manly 2011 Jersey Offer
Place bet min. 50 AUD at the odds of 2.00 or higher to receive jersey

expres 2011-05-01 11:00:0

i took advantage of it put $50 on the nose in hawkesbury no good but get a jersey still a winner :mad: ;D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2