School orders teachers to reapply for their jobs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree: my ex was a teacher and I was amazed at how much time she spent working.

She would literally leave for work before I got out of bed and I always beat her home.... she'd work in to the night and all weekend.

I agree that there are some bludgers out there, and I agree that, like Clon, there are a lot of non-teachers that work like that, too, but I do believe that the teacher myth is a hard one to break and quite detrimental to the whole situation.

And besides, you gotta look at it this way: if you don't pay teachers well enough, then you'll end up with the questionables like me teaching your children!

Whilst I do agree that they deserve higher pay and better conditions, I didnt apply for my job then go on strike because I dont like the wage I receive. They know full well what they are getting into. Same with any job really.

This is a certainty.

The teachers will not go on strike within months prior of the next state election but they will certainly strike shortly after the election for higher pay or whatever.

Fluffy its a rare occasion when I go home at evening and dont log on and do some work too. Teachers are hardly hard done by.

That wasnt my point, point was they are not the 6 hour a day bludgers that byso is trying to portray.

Clon - would you go on strike if you wage was cut and you lost all you benefits?

Sorry to get back to topic but your post was misleading and byso took it to be fact and ran with it striaght to politics again :roll: :roll:

The point of the original post is that people in contracted positions have all been removed from them and asked to reapply under new condtions.

The school council will be driving for better results but the staff have been screwed big time. They are playing the bluff at the moment and I am sure this place is in turmoil.

This was not intended as an apologetic thread for or against teaching - those in the profession put up with the crap and do what they do as they like kids, like teaching and enjoy the benefits. Remove the benefits and you would see a mass walkout though.

Like any profession there are good and bad teachers and bludgers who sit on the net posting irrelevant and boring posts for the masses to digest!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=clontaago]
Fluffy its a rare occasion when I go home at evening and dont log on and do some work too. Teachers are hardly hard done by.

That wasnt my point, point was they are not the 6 hour a day bludgers that byso is trying to portray.

Clon - would you go on strike if you wage was cut and you lost all you benefits?

Sorry to get back to topic but your post was misleading and byso took it to be fact and ran with it striaght to politics again :roll: :roll:
[/quote]

Listen hear knob Jockey, where did I say they are bludgers?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4