Scheduling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Pencil the game in Round 10 against the Broncos as a certain loss. In all likelyhood we will have the following involved in the City vs Country game in Dubbo on the Friday:

King
Kite
Watmough
Orford
Menzies/BK (if they don't play the test)

So most of our pack will be involved wheras the Broncos won't lose any. The players won't get out of Dubbo until mid morning on Saturday for a one hour flight to Sydney where they then have to catch a connecting flight to Brisbane - it will be a miracle if they get to Brisbane before lunch.

We play that night at 7:30pm.

This is terribly hard scheduling on our club and our cattle. Surely there's a case to be made for the Broncos to play Cowboys and Storm to play Warriors on the City vs Country weekend so team like us aren't placed at a huge disadvantage?

Can we all guess who's booked in for their annual one LIVE watching of the mighty eagles that night??

Yes.. yes it's me

**** i hope they all play and back up well... i need to see us beat the bronco's

Absolute farcical scheduling, just like them making the Roosters and Dragons play Saturday instead of Sunday after they played on Tuesday. You gotta wonder who these idiots running the show are sometimes.....

It's the only game I get to see live too Nutz. The boys will just have to put in a big one (as I intend to do)

It's the only game I get to see live too Nutz. The boys will just have to put in a big one (as I intend to do)

Mate, May 13 is gonna be a huge day for me... going to the doomben races during the day.. so drinking starts at 10.. then cab straight from there to the footy.. hopefully watch the mighty eagles win.. then the day before is my mates 22nd birthday so we are heading into the valley after the footy!!

If i come out alive it'll be a miracle

King??? King????

Is this Mata? I guess on current form and the raps on him 2 years ago, he may well, but i don't think 4-5 good games gives him a spot. Who knows what selectors will do.

Not sure about Kite either, maybe reputation get's him there. What about Brett Stwewart? Will Orford miss out cause city won't let him play for country....?

Let's just hopefully smash those eels this week.....

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
we are heading into the valley after the footy!!

If i come out alive it'll be a miracle

Alive and disease free :lol:

[/quote]

ahhhh now this is a man that knows fortitude valley hahaha

Yeah i'll be right mate i always take a roll of glad wrap when i go in there 8|

I think Nutz needs someone to wait till he is too pissed to notice ( I am assuming thats a regular occurence) and crack an egg white (no yolk) down the back, inside his dacks.

When he wakes up tell him some bloke called trevor who met him during the course of the night left a message for him saying he reckons he had the time of his life and says he has a soft spot for him.

Your a good man Nutz. But you deserved that ! :lol2:

heard a country selector singing the praises of bryant on abc radio.i think he will make it.king.....the incredible power of the goat surely must be running out.3 games of solid first grade football after 2 years of rubbsh should not be enough.i hope he misses as he deserves to and continues to improve as a fresh forward against the evil broncos.brett stewart must be a chance also one would think although hornby may pip him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2