1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SBW

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mozgrame, Nov 12, 2012.

1. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,571 / 45
    After all the debate and intrigue – and most recently the injury – Sonny Bill Williams is set to be formally unveiled as Sydney Roosters‘ marquee signing on Tuesday.

Fairfax Media was told on Sunday that, barring any 11th-hour hiccups, the Roosters would announce the signing of the Kiwi star on Tuesday morning, finally confirming what has been known for some time – that Williams would be returning to rugby league.

It is understood the NRL is aware of the plans for the announcement, although it is not yet clear whether a contract has been registered with the governing body.

The former All Blacks star is expected to sign a one-year deal with the Roosters, and decide whether to extend his stint at the club towards the end of next year.

2. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    I'm not sure who I want to see fail more in 2013, Money-Bill or She-Rex?
    In thinking about it, SBW; at least Rex played a few good matches for us.

3. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,534 / 32
    This is the scenario that I see eventuating.... Moneybill will come back from his present injury, play one game for the Rorters and pick up a season ending injury.

4. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    Although it's **** to wish injuries on players Moondog that scenario would be karma for all of the mercenaries involved.