• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Just was thinking that media speculation over the weekend that if the All Blacks win the world cup that SBW is looking to return to the NRL in 2013

Maybe just maybe Manly can throw an offer in his way, Des wants to coach SBW but does he want to go back to the dogs

Tell me I'm mad but tossing it into the mix

I'd take him in a heartbeat. Imagine a back row of Choc, Stewie and SBW. Simply awesome.

I wouldn't be suprised if the real reason he's going is to coach SBW at the bulldogs.

Heard a rumour that SBW's manager was seen with Greenturd.

He may be a good player but he's a terrible club man. And he brings Mundine and Nasser with him. That trio will ruin any team.

If we signed him it would be the 1st time ever I would have to consider my support of this club

The guy and hIs crew are a disgrace

No, we don't need him. T-Rex is the man. Our priority should be re-signing him and keeping the current crop of players together.

And in any case where would we suddenly find the money that SBW would command?

He's a freak of a player.

It's not his fault he had to leave anyway, if a bus driver, if they're on $40,000 and they get offered a lot more to go somewhere else, what do you think they're going to do?

Are they going to change bus companies? Or are they going to sit there and say 'all these people want me to stay here because I'm the best bus driver in the jurisdiction, blah, blah, blah'.

It's just common sense.

May as well fire up over what a disgrace the bloke is and what any side would be getting themselves in for lol

Won't bother with the Dogs stuff, that speaks for itself. I will just go through the 18months since he has been around my area

To start off with he arrived and proclaimed that he was injured and missed the opening 4 weeks of the season, leg injury apparently. Didn't stop the bloke being up on the ski slopes though

Has special clauses put into his contract so he can have boxing bouts during the season. They are an absolute farce as well. He missed a lot of training and pre season matches for the crusaders this season but had 1 of his fights during this time. His last fight was against a 43 year old sickness beneficiary. Jonah Lomu challenged him to a charity fight, "fight somebody with some credibility first" was the response coming his way

Agreed to terms to sign for another year with the NZ rugby union, was on the news announcing it etc. Then however he was dropped from the All Blacks, so he announced that he now wouldn't be making a decision until after the world cup, "a man is allowed to change his mind" apparently. This also brought his bruvva, Mundine into the fold, declaring "this is bull****, there are agendas against you bro, the more I think about it the more I realise I need to come and take you out of that environment" etc

Nasser has had his say over many issues as well

The latest is he was told he couldn't promote a drink because it was in competition to an All Blacks sponsor, so we now have an add on the radio "the nzru told Sonny Bill Williams he couldn't promote our water, well we think he is a perfect fit. For a free bottle go to Facebook and like SBW". Clearly he has some involvement in that too

The bloke is a disgrace and a cancer to any sports organization he goes near. No thanx lads

Sonny's clearly hooked up with one too many of your ex's. Nice spray.

Kiwi Eagle said:
May as well fire up over what a disgrace the bloke is and what any side would be getting themselves in for lol

Won't bother with the Dogs stuff, that speaks for itself. I will just go through the 18months since he has been around my area

To start off with he arrived and proclaimed that he was injured and missed the opening 4 weeks of the season, leg injury apparently. Didn't stop the bloke being up on the ski slopes though

Has special clauses put into his contract so he can have boxing bouts during the season. They are an absolute farce as well. He missed a lot of training and pre season matches for the crusaders this season but had 1 of his fights during this time. His last fight was against a 43 year old sickness beneficiary. Jonah Lomu challenged him to a charity fight, "fight somebody with some credibility first" was the response coming his way

Agreed to terms to sign for another year with the NZ rugby union, was on the news announcing it etc. Then however he was dropped from the All Blacks, so he announced that he now wouldn't be making a decision until after the world cup, "a man is allowed to change his mind" apparently. This also brought his bruvva, Mundine into the fold, declaring "this is bull****, there are agendas against you bro, the more I think about it the more I realise I need to come and take you out of that environment" etc

Nasser has had his say over many issues as well

The latest is he was told he couldn't promote a drink because it was in competition to an All Blacks sponsor, so we now have an add on the radio "the nzru told Sonny Bill Williams he couldn't promote our water, well we think he is a perfect fit. For a free bottle go to Facebook and like SBW". Clearly he has some involvement in that too

The bloke is a disgrace and a cancer to any sports organization he goes near. No thanx lads

Haha im passionate in my dislike of the bloke, especially when it was fuelled by every move he made being hailed as something amazing over here. That novelty has worn off the past few months and not everything has gone his own way and most now can't be bothered with the bloke and hope he moves on

If he was picking up some of my ex's it would mean I have been punching a few divisions above my weight haha

The Who said:
He may be a good player but he's a terrible club man. And he brings Mundine and Nasser with him. That trio will ruin any team.

Todd Greenturd has already said publicly that he would only talk to SBW if Khoder Nasser wasn't his manager.

You'd have to think he'd earn way more playing Rugby, and now that he is a back it's far less taxing on his body.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6