SBW - Rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
This was emailed to me this morning. Quite funny

OK I have heard new rumours but one especially has legs and here it is.

The Cronulla nightclub incident actually involved not only Maitua, Roberts and Te Maari but also, prominently, SBW. My son told me the following morning that his mate was actually at the club that night and the guy throwing the punches was actually SBW. I told him his mate was full of **** because nothing had been mentioned.

I left it at that until I heard today from a totally different source.
Apparently he decked some bloke.......the problem being that the bloke was a Bandido. Upon discovering this he was advised/decided to get out of the country.

About 15 years ago ,a mate of mine knocked out a couple of banditos at the catherine hill bay pub.He was only 17 aswell .He got death threats also,& the banditos never went back there....f*cking pussies...

I doubt that the Bandido's would shoot him as they like to keep a low profile and wouldn't want the publicity and harasment that it would bring. 

If he knocked out one the Notorious gang then I could understand it.  They are the ones that shot at Hayne at the cross and are easily the worst around at the moment.   

All makes sense now - SBW is not a lying money hungry dog but a yellow jelly back who runs at the first sign of trouble

Someone mentioned the Bandidos on LU a couple of days ago as well. Couldn't he get Choc to bash them all for him? Personally I think SBW had one and a half million good reasons to go. 4 times what he's on know, he'd be nuts not to take it imo. Money hungry prick!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4