SBW on the salary cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
This is a bit rich coming from a bloke who commands more than 1/8th of a clubs salary cap. Perhaps if he was so compassionate and caring he would have taken a pay cut for the blokes he feels so bad for. It's funny that the only people we hear complain about the cap are those close to 1/2 a million a season.

It's great to hear the NRL is talking about increasing the salary cap, I just hope the money goes where it's needed.

This is my first column for ninemsn, but we may as well go straight to the biggest issue at the moment, and that's to make sure the game looks after its' own.

I know this is a sensitive subject right now, and I don't want to pretend I've got all the facts and figures in front of me as the officials do, but I do know how hard some of the guys have it.

I know I'm probably not in a position to talk too much about this, because I'm not in that situation and people might think I'm a hypocrite, but that doesn't mean the guys on less money can't be looked after more, and people can't stick up for them.

There are guys around with families, a wife and kids, depending on them, and they struggle to keep it going. We're talking about first graders here as well.

It's funny that the only people we hear complain about the cap are those close to 1/2 a million a season.

Haha, I can see where you're coming from with SBW being a hypocrite - but honestly, who else is going to complain about the cap? Is ninemsn really going to give Isaac de Gois or Adam Peek a weekly column to discuss this sort of thing?

They didn't give him an article to discuss this topic. He has a weekly article, this is just part of it.

He's on the band wagon just trying to look good.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4