SBW had enough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Daily Terror
August 17, 2005

BULLDOGS star Sonny Bill Williams has apologised to his club and its fans after being charged with drink driving early today.

The Bulldogs have fined Williams $5000 over the incident.

The 20-year-old failed a roadside test at Anzac Parade, Kensington in Sydney's eastern suburbs at 3.50am and was taken to Maroubra Police station.

He returned a reading of .075 and was charged with a low range drink driving offence. :drunk:

An apologetic Williams attended a press conference at the club this morning and described the incident as his lowest moment in his career.

He's to appear in Waverly Local Court on September 7.

Another great bit of publicity for the Bulldogs - they are real pillars of society

Just sent the article to a few Bulldog mates with the heading

SBW is officially a bulldog!

I saw him bouncing off walls at the Bourban on NYE with Willie Tonga and a bunch of the stereotypical Bulldogs supporters you see at the games.
Maybe if they did a blood test they might have come across more than just grog....or then again it might have been a Panadol he was popping in his mouth that night...

I thought it was 0.02 for p's?? If it was a zero limit, would it still be classified as low range?

used to be 0.02 but they changed it to zero a year or so ago. Not sure why, 0 doesnt allow for any minor false readings, that was the point of 0.02. its not like you could have more than a drink without going over anyway.

0.2 is the natural level of alcohol always present in the body, hence it is described as "zero".

This wouldn't be the first time SBW has been investigated by the law would it?

*runs for the strepsils*

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4