Say we make the GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
Our team will hopefully look like this:

01.Stewart
02.Robertson
03.Matai
04.Lyon
05.Hopoate
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.Rose
09.Ballin
10.Kite
11.Watmough
12.Rodney
13.Buhrer

14.Galuvou
15.Williams
16.Robinson
17.Mauro

Obvious players missing are King, Wolfman, Lussick, Glenn. Still an extremely good team ! Shame that these players are either suspended or injured, its time to move on, lick our wounds and get ready for the finals, Buhrer plays alot like Glenn his attack could almost be quicker, only thing we lose is Gifts defence compared to Buhrers.

lussicks gone for 3 weeks isnt he. so hell be ready for the gf if we make it unless dessy chooses not to use him

We loose a lot with Glen missing. The right side attack would not be anywhere near as potent without him. He's been on fire this year.

That's barring any more injuries.

Really, at this time of the season there is a lot of luck needed. Take Marshall or Croaky out of their teams and they'd be gone.

Lussick replaces mauro or Robinson, my point in this post is that we should all accept whats been handed down, as fans we need to move on and get behind our players that will be playing in the finals. Wouldnt mind sending a letter into the boys telling them we back them 100% and we know they can do it with who ever is on the park !

We need to play Buhrer, Lyon and DCE this week so they atleast have a week to build some form of a combination.

I only see Glenn at the very least getting off with 3 weeks, but I expect it will be the season for him.

Don't underestimate Buhrer.

Actually looking forward to seeing the old 20's lock and halves.

13. Buhrer
7. DCE
6. Foran

in the finals

Copa Eagle said:
Lussick replaces mauro or Robinson, my point in this post is that we should all accept whats been handed down, as fans we need to move on and get behind our players that will be playing in the finals. Wouldnt mind sending a letter into the boys telling them we back them 100% and we know they can do it with who ever is on the park !

Mate I'm way ahead of you. After we win the GF, Gifty should be right to go when we're all in England!:shy:(stranger things have happened)

Copa Eagle said:
as fans we need to move on and get behind our players that will be playing in the finals. Wouldnt mind sending a letter into the boys telling them we back them 100% and we know they can do it with who ever is on the park !
Excellent comments CE. Maybe instead of a site petition, we have a Support thread for the players.:idea:

Copa Eagle said:
Our team will hopefully look like this:

01.Stewart
02.Robertson
03.Matai
04.Lyon
05.Hopoate
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.Rose
09.Ballin
10.Kite
11.Watmough
12.Rodney
13.Buhrer

14.Galuvou
15.Williams
16.Robinson
17.Mauro

Obvious players missing are King, Wolfman, Lussick, Glenn. Still an extremely good team ! Shame that these players are either suspended or injured, its time to move on, lick our wounds and get ready for the finals, Buhrer plays alot like Glenn his attack could almost be quicker, only thing we lose is Gifts defence compared to Buhrers.
YOU can put JASON KINGS NAME there too...he will be ready in 5 weeks time apparently...telecrap had an article on satday stating he is training and hes pec op went well........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6