Saw Lowey last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi, I didn't mean "know Silvertails" the braille thing got me, trying to piece what Lismore was getting at. I do know they send traffic to the best Manly website online.

Byso, I do get what you said, I did write in my 1st post that if it offended anyone for Dan to delete/alter. Mate, after reading about his cancer concerns I put it on here to give readers abit of info. I felt sad when seeing him, as I mentioned, I hope so much that he was just tired and run down. I will go back and alter my posts. I did baulk at putting this on but did it in an emphatic state.

Darren, didn't mean to side-track your post. I think any information about any Manly person is important to us. Snippet information is great.

I just didn't think my bit on Lowie was worth its own thread.
Sry mate.... the 'braile' thing.... after I've had 6 or eleventeen schooners I start speaking Braille.

no worries Lismore, I am realising quickly that when I type it comes across the wrong way sometimes!! I like the Braille joke though

lismore_fan said:
Darren, didn't mean to side-track your post. I think any information about any Manly person is important to us. Snippet information is great.

I just didn't think my bit on Lowie was worth its own thread.
Sry mate.... the 'braile' thing.... after I've had 6 or eleventeen schooners I start speaking Braille.

Hey Lismore,I thought we spoke left handed braille (the hardest kind) lol

Gday Byso, went back and changed some words, as i said, wasn't sure to write it, but great to hear others have ran into him as well and going ok, would be a hard job 4 sure, stressful for anyone. Seeing him with his youngsters I hope he is taking precautions as no job is worth it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6