Savour this moment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Full-time. This is a telling picture. The front-runners of the competition huddled themselves together after we totally embarrassed them. We've still got a lot of work to do but everyone will be looking over their shoulders now.

No team has ever conceded 50 and gone on to win the title. Only a forward pass stopped us from putting 50 on the Broncos tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    592.8 KB · Views: 26
Pretty sure we had 2 disallowefd in 1st half. Manly shredded their D with our DD :)

The Broncs only took off in the last 30.

This comp is wide open. Brisbane were terrible. The 'Boy's were poor for the first 35 minutes. Easts were great, then smashed. Storm was shocking. . . . All teams seem to play in patches. The 'Boys have been good enough to win 7-8 matches this season after giving up big leads. For mine, it's an Easts V 'Boys grand final.

It is coming down to who is fresh and fit and hungry, right now we have a lot of players who have missed large slabs of the season and there is a freshness about them and we look up and about and finishing off teams again. Its a week to week thing but you never know. We are a chance!

Our next three games are against teams that have already beaten us, two of those embarrassing losses. Tonight's win looked like that of a team out to make amends for another thumping earlier in the season.

Expect more of the same to follow.

Starting off with Souths next weekend - they have bullied us in the forward pack last few games. I have said all season long I think we would beat once this year and next Friday feeling slightly optimistic about it happening after the display tonight the boys showed.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2