Saved from dogs- Manly sign outstanding Junior Prop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
THE Sea Eagles have thwarted an audacious bid by arch-rivals the Bulldogs to lure one of their outstanding young juniors to Belmore.In a big coup for Manly, rising prop Jake Trbojevic has signed a contract that will ensure he remains on the northern beaches until the end of 2014.

Read the full article

A couple of months in NSW cup will see Rose asking manly for a release from his contract.

I am sure George loves lebanese food and would fit in well at the dogs.

I think you might be right Tooks. I don't really think Rosey fits the Toovs hard work ethic. I just can't understand why he looks the way he does. One would think hard effort in the gym and a rigid sticking to a good diet would have him shedding the pud and being agile around the field.

Jake looked brilliant against Wests in sg ball. Seems to have loads of skill and plays lots of minutes. Well done Manly!!

What's all this George Rose hate on here he has been a bloody good Player for us. How do you blokes know toovey hasnt got him down there to get more game time to help Improve his match fitness.

Dsm mate do you really think judas wOuld have put up with a poor training attitude from George in the past.

George is a great player, but honestly hes bigger then lastyear, that has to be some what of a concern.

Cambo said:
What's all this George Rose hate on here he has been a bloody good Player for us. How do you blokes know toovey hasnt got him down there to get more game time to help Improve his match fitness.

Dsm mate do you really think judas wOuld have put up with a poor training attitude from George in the past.

The world needs a scape goat, and give everyone performed on the weekend, Rose gets the gig I guess

McRose has never been good or more than 10 minutes a game. Now he does two hit ups and he is blowing harder than Cyclone Yasi. Toovey won't operate it and McRose's sense of entitlement will see him spit the dummy.

Georgie's bulk is also what helps him be a tremendously effective yardage man up the guts, and a battering ram try scorer close to it. Yes when he is in best form, and he does need a run of games to get to his peak.

This year at least we need some front rowers in the bank as it's a bloody long season. lay off the big unit!

When was the last time McRose scored a battering ram try? We have T Rex for that anyway. McRose is horribly out of shape and a liability in defence. When he is on our bench the only contribution he makes is to waste 2 or 4 interchanges.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4