Save Geoff Toovey Facebook Petition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Sometimes when things are bad, people want change so as just to feel like things are moving in a new and better direction. Personally, I am resisting this change because I don't hold Toovey accountable for what is currently happening. Even if he wasn't a club legend, I still wouldn't hold him accountable. Wayne Bennett has won 7 premierships and had the Knights contending for the spoon a couple of times (for various reasons) and now he is at Brisbane with them sitting equal first on the ladder. The pendulum will swing again and Toovey will get us back up the ladder where we belong.

To see how the little champ handles himself when d*** head reporters ask if he is getting the sack makes me proud. Would love a win against the bronks.

Signed.....! Love Tooves, he deserves support and respect.

And a big well done to Kim Forrest from Maitland for initiating this petition.....!

Signed. The thing that pisses me off the most this year is that if those last two games were wins (which we deserved both of them); we could be sitting as high as 8th and toovey is all of a sudden more of a hero.

My take on this sort of thing is that I don't feel i'm in a position to know whether he's a good coach or not. I've never been coached by him.
Externally he ticks all the boxes; he's a Manly boy, he's passionate, you know he has the best interests of the club at heart. But I don't know if he's a good coach on top of all that.
I'd love to think that he is and I can't for the life of me see how Barrett could be any better, but how would I know? And how would any of you know?

Either way, I don't think the anti-Tooves rumblings from within the club are anything to do with coaching so whether we go on a 9 game winning streak or not is irrelevant. There's no saving someone if the ones with the power don't want them there. Just like any other workplace.

My take on this sort of thing is that I don't feel i'm in a position to know whether he's a good coach or not. I've never been coached by him.
Externally he ticks all the boxes; he's a Manly boy, he's passionate, you know he has the best interests of the club at heart. But I don't know if he's a good coach on top of all that.
I'd love to think that he is and I can't for the life of me see how Barrett could be any better, but how would I know? And how would any of you know?

Either way, I don't think the anti-Tooves rumblings from within the club are anything to do with coaching so whether we go on a 9 game winning streak or not is irrelevant. There's no saving someone if the ones with the power don't want them there. Just like any other workplace.

Being comfortable with not knowing the unknown ... and with not being able to control the uncontrollable.

Wow.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7