1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saturdays game Rabbitohs got away with everything.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by stewartbrett(female supporter), Jun 24, 2010.

1. stewartbrett(female supporter)

stewartbrett(female supporter) Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    In the second half of Manly's clash against the Rabbitohs on Saturday night, I was blowing up. I don't know if any of you guys out there were watching the game on Austar/Foxtel or if you're gonna agree with me with what I'm about to say but it seemed to me that the Rabbitohs were getting away with the very same things that Manly was getting penalised for. Quite a few times there tackles where one of the Rabbitohs players took too long to release one of our Manly boys so the ball could be played, but the Rabbitohs got away with it and, towards the end of the match, one of the tackles looked dangerous but still they got away with it. They were hardly penalised for anything. What do you guys reckon about this?

2. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    Yep all the peeps on the hill were thinking the same thing, i was screaming at the ref as it was BS.

3. ConcernedSupporter

ConcernedSupporter Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I was blowing up for the penalty count to be evened up

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how come torana & rhonda dont have a gender.. i knw rhondas a gal  but  theres still no gender icon for them 2 lol..

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    happens all the time we have to release the opposition quickly.. but they (the opposition) just lay around the ruck &all  over our guys all the time..

6. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    Modify your profile i guess.  There's an option to have no gender i think.  Or maybe an option on what details to show, i've never thoroughly checked