Saturdays game Rabbitohs got away with everything.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake&TurboTomofBrookie

Reserve Grader
In the second half of Manly's clash against the Rabbitohs on Saturday night, I was blowing up. I don't know if any of you guys out there were watching the game on Austar/Foxtel or if you're gonna agree with me with what I'm about to say but it seemed to me that the Rabbitohs were getting away with the very same things that Manly was getting penalised for. Quite a few times there tackles where one of the Rabbitohs players took too long to release one of our Manly boys so the ball could be played, but the Rabbitohs got away with it and, towards the end of the match, one of the tackles looked dangerous but still they got away with it. They were hardly penalised for anything. What do you guys reckon about this?

Yep all the peeps on the hill were thinking the same thing, i was screaming at the ref as it was BS.

how come torana & rhonda dont have a gender.. i knw rhondas a gal  but  theres still no gender icon for them 2 lol..

happens all the time we have to release the opposition quickly.. but they (the opposition) just lay around the ruck &all  over our guys all the time..

jjai link said:
how come torana & rhonda dont have a gender.. i knw rhondas a gal  but  theres still no gender icon for them 2 lol..

Modify your profile i guess.  There's an option to have no gender i think.  Or maybe an option on what details to show, i've never thoroughly checked

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8