Same ref bulsh!t

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Slater lost ball

Play on WTF, choice for nsw was penalty or play on, no legal way to do anything.

Tate strip on Brett, would have been try if they had grounded it but find a grounding by brett

NSW player clearly taken out by thurston

Forward pass missed

grapple on hayne

Myles flop

ref keeping us back 13m now

ball kicked away after a knock on

QLD just permanently lying in the play the ball

QLD play at the ball no 6 more tackles

You don't become "great" without a little help.

If they had to do it on their own, origin would be dead by now.

Without getting into specifics, queenslands forward passes and general slowing tactics are really noticeable.
They should be getting flogged by the refs.

Absolute garbage he was going to score. That was a penalty try they are ****ing kidding with this crap.

choc taken high twice (punched one of them in the chest for his efforts)

hannant in the play the ball

Forawrd pass smith to thurston

Hayne taken out still got the ball but cronk again

NSW the only team too slow but QLD can make no attempt to move out of the play the ball X 2 now

13m again

Forward pass to myles

Forward pass smith to thurston

Borderline offside 3rd from the left, not involved but in the 10

Hodges trying to milk a penalty

QLD try to fight again

QLD miles offside

BULL**** PENALTY FOR QLD TO WIN

Ruck penalties 3-1

Knock on slater - QLD ball WTF!!

CHARGE DOWN UATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INGLIS out play on

If we can get either origin 1 or 2 help then we win the series comfortably.

Well dont you know that is the refs script they are given before the game otherwise the Qlders will start crying that origin is dead again if they lose ****en sooks.

even take off the blue glasses there is half a dozen dead set shockers.

Qld breakes even on penalties through 3 to 1 in the ruck, that is the bull**** right there

Errors, Qld 12, NSW 3

nuff said

I wholeheartedly agree with Fluffy, and Fluffy is probably one of the more balanced fans there are, BUT, there is no chance Morris try was a try (supporting Fluffy's theory of bad refereeing)....that was a dead set knock on by Hayne - and I'm one of the most one eyed supporters there are (of the players / brand that is !

Hahahahaha

Agree 100% but technically it is a try, 1 on 1, ball never hits the ground before being kicked.

Dont agree with the rule.

Same as scoring a try with your chest, torso, penis or any other appendage bar you arms/hands.

The only thing i will say positive with the examples above is that it is one of the more consistant areas in reffing.

Fluffy said:
Agree 100% but technically it is a try, 1 on 1, ball never hits the ground before being kicked.

Same as scoring a try with your chest, torso, penis or any other appendage bar you arms/hands.

The only thing i will say positive with the examples above is that it is one of the more consistant areas in reffing.

I could score a try from half way then if that's the case, isn't that right Jas (my wife) :)

Ryan said:
I wholeheartedly agree with Fluffy, and Fluffy is probably one of the more balanced fans there are, BUT, there is no chance Morris try was a try (supporting Fluffy's theory of bad refereeing)....that was a dead set knock on by Hayne - and I'm one of the most one eyed supporters there are (of the players / brand that is !

Hahahahaha
I had my head in my hands when he dropped it(calling Hayne some derogatory names). Looked up to see Morris diving over and thought you are joking. I'l take it but geez that was knock-on all night.

Ryan said:
Fluffy said:

I could score a try from half way then if that's the case, isn't that right Jas (my wife) :)

Darrens mate??

Not that theres anything wrong with that ;)

wombatgc said:
Ryan said:

Hahahahaha
I had my head in my hands when he dropped it(calling Hayne some derogatory names). Looked up to see Morris diving over and thought you are joking. I'l take it but geez that was knock-on all night.

Imagine Manly lost a Grand Final to that try - we'd be rolling out the hangmans noose ! Hahahaha

How can a ball that has hit neither the ground or another player but the foot of the carrier be anything but a kick?

I don't get why you guys have a problem with it. I've seen them called knock ons and blown up about it. The refs have no place to judge whether the player intended to kick or not. They're just there to adjudicate on the facts. That's why i liked the 10m or first tackle advantage rule, it takes away interpretation of what constitutes advantage and is the same for everyone.

ManlyBacker said:
NSW win _ Queeeeenslaaaanders cry. I can live wuth that. Suck it up and read tomorrow's fish & chip wrappings.

Bastard. 10.53pm, and I feel like fish and chips now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4