Sam Short

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
apparently both hasler and johns are Keating fans and want to keep him.

I find that hard to believe. Keating is a liability.

Amoungst other things that is what the mod at the kennel has posted this afternoon, go check it if you dont believe me. I didnt mention anything else that was said as no one wants to know whats happening there.

arty said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Sam Short is a 5/8 and a goalkicker as well....interesting. Manly have flown under the radar to sign this guy from the scumdogs. Their new policy is to use their youth and their will be no new signings, apparently both hasler and johns are Keating fans and want to keep him.

I know that we dont want to hear anything about the scumdogs or hasler but this was too good to pass up.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
What's his position ?
And his nickname

He is a 5/8 and a goalkicker as well.

Nickname....

Let's hope it isn't Short [Cummings]...
Maybe it will be just Nick...

Maybe he is our new 5/8.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Sam Short is a 5/8 and a goalkicker as well....interesting. Manly have flown under the radar to sign this guy from the scumdogs. Their new policy is to use their youth and their will be no new signings, apparently both hasler and johns are Keating fans and want to keep him.

I know that we dont want to hear anything about the scumdogs or hasler but this was too good to pass up.

yeah, and hasler has told no lies lately at all has he?

Sam Short is a Gold Coast boy. Could have only been at the Dogs for one year. Either let go by them or on a 1 year deal. He was a Titan scholarship / contracted junior. Played centre for Gold Coast schools rep team in 2010.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Sam Short is a Gold Coast boy. Could have only been at the Dogs for one year. Either let go by them or on a 1 year deal. He was a Titan scholarship / contracted junior. Played centre for Gold Coast schools rep team in 2010.
Thanks Earnie but is he any good though

castle eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

yeah, and hasler has told no lies lately at all has he?

Look mate I never said I believe what was said, I was only posting it for everyones info, FFS some of you people need to grow up and show some maturity because it is certainly lacking over the whole fiasco.

Well Berkeley, he's from Qld so you'd imagine, tough, skilled, funny, easy going, competitive, never says die. All in all, very good! He'll be just fine mate.;)

mozgrame said:
Well Berkeley, he's from Qld so you'd imagine, tough, skilled, funny, easy going, competitive, never says die. All in all, very good! He'll be just fine mate.;)

...and a very modest fellow as well!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6