Sam Moa.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok I'm officially over the hypotheticals...let's discuss people when they're actually signed sealed and delivered ffs
That means we can only have Green in our discussions cause he is the only officially announced signing for 2017.

That means we can only have Green in our discussions cause he is the only officially announced signing for 2017.

Yep .... that's called "the real world" .... welcome.

Cop a tip, start your own thread called "the 2017 FANTASY TEAM" there appears to be many who share your passion for make-believe FARTT's

Yep .... that's called "the real world" .... welcome.

Cop a tip, start your own thread called "the 2017 FANTASY TEAM" there appears to be many who share your passion for make-believe FARTT's
Don't like them. Don't read them save everyone from your whinges

Don't like them. Don't read them save everyone from your whinges

How much talent and intelligence do you think it takes to hear a name and go WOW! I will put him in a list .... everybody would love to see Uate at no5 ... nobody can even imagine it if I don't put him in a team list ... O sh1t did someone say DJW ... better put him in a team list or nobody will understand .... heaven help us!.

How much talent and intelligence do you think it takes to hear a name and go WOW! I will put him in a list .... everybody would love to see Uate at no5 ... nobody can even imagine it if I don't put him in a team list ... O sh1t did someone say DJW ... better put him in a team list or nobody will understand .... heaven help us!.
If you think that is what goes through guys heads your the one in fantasy land.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7