Sam Burgess????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They generally send the 4th man in as well to keep the game even

1 of the refs you could actually hear saying Burgess and Foran to the bin but the other one over ruled that

After seeing yesterday what Burgess is dipping his wick into at the moment I can understand him backing away from the fight, can lose any of his looks to keep her !!

Someone leave some milk out for this cat next time he plays at Brookie.

We found out Friday reverse is his fastest gear.

I lost a lot of respect for him when he run backwards after pushing Stevie in the back.

bob dylan said:
Someone leave some milk out for this cat next time he plays at Brookie.

We found out Friday reverse is his fastest gear.

I lost a lot of respect for him when he run backwards after pushing Stevie in the back.

no no no no no no...

no

He wasn't reversing, he just backed up a little to get his stance right before he started throwing awesome punches. - well according to every souffs fan.

manlyfan76 said:
None of the monster burgess boys got over any Manly player in attack or defense for the whole match including Foz in the brawl.

I'd rather have the 2 points.

Strangely I think the whole debacle will do us good. Apart from the loss of two points and maybe Richie, the steel will be in when we play them next. They'll know they'll get bashed, as will the Rorters Storm etc. The new guys into the pack for King and Richie will do us proud. Onwards and upwards with no backward steps.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4