Salary cap cheats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bandit

Reserve Grader
I'm going to laugh when I see this;

2013* No premiers

(Sydney Roosters* breached the salary cap).

And bribed the refs.
Grub Hayne's rep shot for good.

It's only cheating if you get caught. lol

It's the same sort of thinking Joel Monaghan (?) had in the dog incident. Remember that one? That's how to get out of a contract! Eat your heart out Carney.

Anyway, in Canberra, its only considered weird and gross if you make eye contact with the dog during. Other than that, it's just a joke.

I watched Shayne (the Rooster) Hayne's facial expression when Hiku scored the last try.

Have a look - he seems to look concerned we got that try IMO. But he awarded it anyway so I suppose it is all OK.

I was surprised there were no anti-Hayne banners (from what I could see on the TV).

Daddycool08 said:
I watched Shayne (the Rooster) Hayne's facial expression when Hiku scored the last try.

Have a look - he seems to look concerned we got that try IMO. But he awarded it anyway so I suppose it is all OK.

I was surprised there were no anti-Hayne banners (from what I could see on the TV).

He gets in Hiku's way

I thought that too, The Echidna ran obstruction so Hiku was prevented from planting the ball behind the posts :mad:

For 'the best Referee in the game' his positional play was atrocious.
Subliminaly, he must have thought that he was still playing for the Rorters :dodgy:

Dont think its, exclusively Rorters, = review the match V Wabbits, Blutounge, early this season. Watch his reaction to our tries in that one as well.
Skivvy scores one, and its this look of horror, as if : "if i could rule no try i would, but i just cant justify that there's anything wrong with it Damn. Ch Nein will be cross with me." :mad:

Hayne has actually treated us Ok this year. THe rampage he went on last year has probably got the Manly hate out of his system for the time being- and maybe he's feeling guilty.

Last year the ongoing Foran issue, single handedly gifting the dogs and souths victories over us (including the first ever instance of marching a player 10 to within goal range in Golden point) and the GF travesty - it was the worst instance of team persecution from a ref that I've seen in a long time. I'm still not fully over the GF. I start hyperventilating if I talk about it for too long! Better end this post now..

Lord Eagleton said:
Ok so for the rest of us not in the loop could you fill us in on this?
Is it a breaking story, or is it just opinion?

Thanks

Ah. One of the reasons I like this site. Sparkling wit. Well done!

xavier said:
Hayne has actually treated us Ok this year. THe rampage he went on last year has probably got the Manly hate out of his system for the time being- and maybe he's feeling guilty.

Last year the ongoing Foran issue, single handedly gifting the dogs and souths victories over us (including the first ever instance of marching a player 10 to within goal range in Golden point) and the GF travesty - it was the worst instance of team persecution from a ref that I've seen in a long time. I'm still not fully over the GF. I start hyperventilating if I talk about it for too long! Better end this post now..

You reckon, how do you explain him marching the team 10 when Jamie dared questioning a call he made. He hates us and that will not change any time soon

Brace yourselves for this year's GF. The best thing that could happen is he suffers a leg injury of some kind preventing his participation in this year's finals. Or some kind of photo of him get's posted on Twitter, by a 'friend' . . . .

lsz said:
Where is Jethro's tin foil hat icon when you need it?

Here you go:

TinFoilHat.jpg

• 👍
Reactions: lsz

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8