saints stadium chokes too

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Emergency services are rushing to WIN Stadium’s western grandstand, which has buckled under gale-force winds.
Both ends of the newly completed roof have buckled after strong winds buffeted Wollongong this afternoon.

Engineers on site have deemed the situation a critical incident.

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/win-stadium-roof-buckles-in-high-winds/2298049.aspx

Well Bennett has gone now and he's been the only thing holding the joint together for last couple of years.

sorry supernintendo didn't look this far down before I posted above same thing - maybe someone can combine threads or rub mine out?

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
reports are they've rushed in Ben Creagh to help support it.
Expect it to fall any second now..

Rumour is Lockyer won't be playing Friday because they needed his titanium plating to hold up the roof. That's why they flew him down here so early.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Jono said:
Supernintendo Chalmers said:
reports are they've rushed in Ben Creagh to help support it.
Expect it to fall any second now..

Rumour is Lockyer won't be playing Friday because they needed his titanium plating to hold up the roof. That's why they flew him down here so early.

Unfortunately Locky will be unavailable to save the day, he has been told by doctors he isn't allow to rise to such altitudes or experience turbulence. Lucky for us I noticed that in an attempt to win back league supporters Gallop has come up with a plan of his own.

After reading about win stadium in the media, David knew he had to react. In an exclusive interview given to the DT he announced that he was putting together a crack team of NRL stars to look after one of the games most important assets. The Melbourne 'Big Three' will be joined by Carney, Thurstan and Marshall. Gallop in a statement today claimed they were the perfect team to deal with the situation.

He was quoted as saying : "Some people recommended engineers, some even suggested calling 000 but we knew we had the right team." when pushed on what qualities set his choices apart he continued "We were looking for a mix here, the Storm players were chosen for their experiences in structures that come crashing down, Carney is an expert or shaky foundations and Thurstan knows how basing your plans on one good thing surrounded by rubbish may look like a good idea but can ultimately fail.

And Marshall? the reporter promoted,

"Well Benji is obviously perfect for the situation." Gallop stated, "After all, he knows all about flash looking things that are given a huge leg up and every chance of success, but are ultimately failures."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4