Saint Jason Taylor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly under Des have been running this obstruction for years(and other clubs to a lesser degree)---it's just too hard in the moment to determine if the player catching the pass is on the inside or outside of the decoy and can only be judged during a stoppage after a try.

It's been abused so much that the "depth" of the ball receiver (in relation to the lead runner) has come into the interpretation to assist line ball situations.

Me personally if enough depth is used(i know it opens a can of worms in relation to how you judge this) and it's close enough to line ball that the ball receiver is in line with the decoy i don't mind the play.

The Qld try was a no try---it's rewarding poor execution and poor running lines.

A good player like Cliffy could double pump bringing Scott in and having a trailing hole runner coming from inside Clilffy's hip to his outside sliding him through the gap---or a variation of the double pump bringing the defender up to JT and sliding in a short ball.

And the problem is that the 'decoy' runners used tonight did not run through the line. They pull up before it and so obstruct the defenders. No problem, for the idiots in pink. Another thing let go tonight were the forward passes off the ruck by the Dogs. Happened three times I saw.

DSM5 said:
And the problem is that the 'decoy' runners used tonight did not run through the line. They pull up before it and so obstruct the defenders. No problem, for the idiots in pink. Another thing let go tonight were the forward passes off the ruck by the Dogs. Happened three times I saw.

The "Cameron smiths". As they are now known, formerly known as forward passes off the ruck.

jason has done it again. This time highlighting the cowboys v storm and again the bulldogs.

The ref's should either take action or come out and say why it's legal to run behind your player like that.

as the dogs are experts at it, can be a worry for tonight!

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/beware-the-obstruction-of-justice-20120719-22d6i.html

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6