Sad very very sad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matto, thanks for the compliments on the site. I worked witht eh guys at LU but left on bad terms.

I will check out Rleague now as this has left a sour taste in my mouth. We all work very hard on this site, and byso is advertising where he posts his photos, which I say is fine, since everyone always loves his photos. To be honest if people dont come here to my site, I dont care thats just the way it is but Byso enjoys the exposure and loves making his photos. If sites want to use them as a draw card they should respect whatever his wishers are.

i am glad you feel the same.

Cheers
Danny

The photos are probably the initial drawcard but once you get into here there's some great articles and reviews. It looks to me a well-maintained website. My only suggestion is the loading time takes a bit too long and I have broadband but that's all.

I'm a historical person so I enjoyed reading the old player reviews. Good to see the Mule get a write up.

Byso - despite our occasional differences - blood runs thicker than water.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=2021410#post2021410

Can you PM me your comment I cannot view that page.

Cheers!

[quote author=Daniel]
Matto, thanks for the compliments on the site. I worked witht eh guys at LU but left on bad terms.

I will check out Rleague now as this has left a sour taste in my mouth. We all work very hard on this site, and byso is advertising where he posts his photos, which I say is fine, since everyone always loves his photos. To be honest if people dont come here to my site, I dont care thats just the way it is but Byso enjoys the exposure and loves making his photos. If sites want to use them as a draw card they should respect whatever his wishers are.

i am glad you feel the same.

Cheers
Danny

The photos are probably the initial drawcard but once you get into here there's some great articles and reviews. It looks to me a well-maintained website. My only suggestion is the loading time takes a bit too long and I have broadband but that's all.

I'm a historical person so I enjoyed reading the old player reviews. Good to see the Mule get a write up.
[/quote]

Yeha agreed, but our database is huge and byso desnt believe me when i tell him he needs to keep the banner etc to less than 100KB :)

I resigned from F7s and gave them the mother of all sprays.

I did of course point out that I was their second ranked player this season and that I'd won MOTM in their highest profile game of the year.

Their loss :lol: :lol:

I did of course point out that I was their second ranked player this season and that I'd won MOTM in their highest profile game of the year.

I would loved to have read that spray.

Thanks for the support, but from the sounds of things they were doing the dirty on you as well. I gues Sidey will take your spot now :)

guys check out the thread at rleague

half was banned at LU for partipating in it.

This willow is out of control

[quote author=Matabele]

I said some very nice things about you too.

Something like "my loyalty to the Rhinos is not as great as my loyalty to a good friend Byso whose photographic work is enjoyed by all at LU.

I said I could not stand and watch whilst a good mate was victimised and villified.

And then my team captain had the temerity to delete it.

I would loved to have read that spray.

Thanks for the support, but from the sounds of things they were doing the dirty on you as well. I gues Sidey will take your spot now :)
[/quote]

Well thanks for the kind words, mate.

Not surprising that anything which resembles truth in regards to the way LU is run gets quickly deleted.

What can I say does Rleague have a spread of writers Matabele, maybe a writing comp could be set up there?

My photos are already being enjoyed at Rleague "as is" , I'm more than happy sharing them with a Rugbly league site that caters for all clubs. I also notice that site has quite a large following. Generally always over 30 people online.

To me it seems there may be no need for myself to visit LU anymore.........will many more do the same?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4