Sad News For Me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TE do what you love and love your body, it will correct itself if you dont stress out :angel:

We are all nearing death, so bless the Doctors but do not accept the prognosis !

Lance Armstrng had terminal brain cancer till they advised amputating his leg. His passion for cycling resulted in spontaneous remmision !

Sending you all the love :angel:

Don't know you, however from one Seaeagle to another stay strong, enjoy your days and god bless. To you and your family a massive Seaeagle shout out.

Go hard TE. I hope you beat the odds. Doctors aren't always right so as long as you're hear you're in with a chance.

TE look up someone called Rick Simpson and what he's done.

I don't know you very well, but mate I wish you all the best.

hey Townsville Eagle - that's a real perspective post, I'm really very sorry to hear your news and I really wish you well as I'm sure everyone here and in the Manly family does as well. sometimes footy isn't everything and I will learn from this and not get so gutted when we lose, in a way that's a perspective we can all learn from.

what can i add that hasn't been said by others............
probably not much - never got much to say, you see.

but my heart goes out to you & your family.

Sad news Townsville Eagle but hopefully not a sad ending as a very good friend of mine had terminal incurable lymphoma cancer and the doctors told him he had little hope 6 years ago but he is still with us today. I pray along with all the Sea eagle supporters on here that you will be with us for a long time . Keep up with your Manly never say die positive spirit !!!

Sad news Townsville Eagle but hopefully not a sad ending as a very good friend of mine had terminal incurable lymphoma cancer and the doctors told him he had little hope 6 years ago but he is still with us today. I pray along with all the Sea eagle supporters on here that you will be with us for a long time . Keep up with your Manly never say die positive spirit !!!

Sad news TE. If you can, please keep posting with updates mate. Hoping for the best outcome for yourself. The Manly family are with you 100%.

I am so sorry to read the news mate ..I also know the feeling as I was diagnosed with cancer 13 yrs ago when I was 34 and was told the same news but I was given the wrong diagnoses and fought like a bastard ... thankfully 13yrs later I'm still here so head up mate and god bless you in you battle

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6