Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry Mark, But to ask if people thought maybe would have just brought out fence sitters. This way we know which way people lean. It was good for what I wanted to know. Happy Days!!

You don't really know how people lean from that question. If you ask me do I support Barrett? I guess so, he's coaching Manly and I want the team to win so of course I support him and whatever he can do to help that. If you ask me if he is the right man for the job? No fxcken way. Will he win us a premiership? LOL. Has he done a good job this year? No, he's been shxthouse.

Now I am confused??????????????
To me it sounds like a simple question.

Anyway the fact that it is so confusing for people means that a lot of people haven't made their minds up on him yet. And for that reason I am going to lay off hammering him on here. Fact is he is not going anywhere anyway the media can't find fault in him, so me carrying on only serves to make me look like a raving idiot that needs the boot instead of him, and I would rather I didn't.

Very observant of you. Perhaps you could contact Baz and arrange for the two of you to have a manicure together? This could lead to a wonderful friendship. Get to know him properly first before you go with him and @Fluffy for ball waxing though.:p

Which ball?
Low gloss on his high ball? Or,
High gloss on his low ball?

The results would have been different if it was yes / no / maybe.

I voted yes, only because with the right set of conditions / players he " might" do it, as opposed to with the above conditions never doing it.

I'd suggest a fair wack of yes voters would have gone to the middle and some of the no voters would have also come up to the middle.

The jury is still out, and for that reason a definitive yes or no isn't really a great poll , sorry @conanu

Also, there'd be a fair whack of voters that don't want to pledge their allegiance to Trent in case it looks like they are vindicating Tooves' sacking.

As much as I would love to see Tooves coach us for as long as he wanted it's not gonna happen - the powers that be have spoken.

I think we need to stop looking back and accept that whoever is coaching Manly is "the man".
He has a three year deal and like players' contracts, they can be judged once that deal is done. ( I remember after year one of Kite's contract I had a few mates questioning his signing - yes, one example I know, but an example nonetheless ).

In Trent we trust.

Also, there'd be a fair whack of voters that don't want to pledge their allegiance to Trent in case it looks like they are vindicating Tooves' sacking.

As much as I would love to see Tooves coach us for as long as he wanted it's not gonna happen - the powers that be have spoken.

I think we need to stop looking back and accept that whoever is coaching Manly is "the man".
He has a three year deal and like players' contracts, they can be judged once that deal is done. ( I remember after year one of Kite's contract I had a few mates questioning his signing - yes, one example I know, but an example nonetheless ).

In Trent we trust.

Yes, my tacit support for Twenty isn't in ANY way support for what went on , or support for Fluffy, ZtH and co, but like you it's time to move on!!

In Trent we trust.
Wouldn't give a rats arse if the man could coach.. Toove's is gone & nothings changing that.

I didn't think Toove's was a great coach to be honest but Baz, well, wouldn't be the fit to wipe Toove's bum as a coach.

Why fire a rookie coach & bring in a rookies bumhole who has never coached first grade. The only reason is that Bob the knob can coach the team part time & not have to turn up to training etc.

In Gould we trust.. Nothing but the best for the panthers. Unless it is a Broncos coach who missed the finals more than he made them

Sacked by the Warriors, Sacked by the panthers.. He didn't know about their culture but since he played for us. Number one baby.

Interesting stuff from @readingtheplay tonight re Barrett:

@readingtheplay Oh, and there's more chance of Fifita playing another #NRL Test for Aust than Barrett lasting many more mths at Manly. Dead man walking...

@dtowen98 @ReadingThePlay You reckon Barrett is gone?

@readingtheplay done and dusted

Bring on the one, two punch of Scott Fulton & John Cartwright, with fitness guru extrordinaire, Dan ****ing Ferris.

Interesting stuff from @readingtheplay tonight re Barrett:

@readingtheplay Oh, and there's more chance of Fifita playing another #NRL Test for Aust than Barrett lasting many more mths at Manly. Dead man walking...

@dtowen98 @ReadingThePlay You reckon Barrett is gone?

@readingtheplay done and dusted
@readingtheplay definitely knows someone on the inside - he's always spot on, and can't stand the Fulton-Zorba-Penn lot.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6