RWC vs NRL GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
Watching the Rugby World Cup, to which I admit that I can't follow their damn rules, penalties or play, their ball-handling skills are deplorable for their National Representative teams.

The ball-handling in the NRL GF, in wet conditions by both teams must be applauded.

Rugby knock-ons, catching and passing are equivalent to a 2011 Raiders vs Titans match.

As for GayFL, it looks like the players are 'trying to catch a greasy pig' as the players fumble most balls below waist-high.

Gimme Rugby League anyday. I'll be glad when the RWC is finished but..... Go Wallabies!

Gutted for the Welsh. While on paper their side for the 4 Nations (league wise) looks ordinary most of the big 3 (Aus, Eng and NZ)traditionally struggle against them until the 65th minute and then blow them away.

The only reason I was watching the RWC semi final last night is because there was no league game on.

I'd rather watch Souths V Cronulla.

How was that send off for the lifting tackle? Way to ruin a game.

I wonder how many Australian fans will be cheering for the Kiwis in today's League and Union matches between the two countries, since it is now apparently OK for Aussies to support New Zealand teams against their own.

Oh, wait... :rolleyes:

I like watching the WRC or trinations at the elite level. But at club rugby, its very hard to watch.

The referee calls are toss of the coin!. You'd think one team gets a penalty but the other gets the call, kicks a 3 point goal or two and wins the game without scoring a try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4