Rusty joins ranks of seriously deluded

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I suppose many of us thought he was anyway, but here's the proof:

Russell Crowe is planning to be baptised at the chapel on his Nana Glen property in northern NSW.

"I'd like to do it this year," the 43-year-old actor told Men's Journal magazine.

"My mum and dad decided to let my brother and me make our own decisions about God when we got to the right age. I started thinking recently, 'If I believe it is important to baptise my kids, why not me'?"

Crowe says the baptism will take place in the Byzantine chapel he built at his property near Coffs Harbour for his wedding to Danielle Spencer in 2003.

The couple has two sons, three-year-old Charlie and one-year-old Tennyson.

"It is consecrated and everything," Crowe says in the magazine's December issue, now on US newsstands.

"Charlie was baptised there and when Tennyson gets baptised there, I will too."

Crowe - who has a reputation for throwing temper tantrums - is more spiritual than people may think.

"I do believe there are more important things than what is in the mind of a man," he says.

"There is something much bigger that drives us all. I'm willing to take that leap of faith."
:roll:

Crowe, who won an Academy Award in 2001 for Gladiator, co-stars with Denzel Washington in American Gangster, a Universal Pictures release, which is now in US theatres.

I guess after 4.5 billion years of evolution he is joining the conga line of those sure that a personal experience is about to touch them. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4