Russel Packer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
You wont get consistency because 1 was a police matter, and 1 wasn't. Manly took their own steps and for me the situations aren't really that comparable
Agree on that but if I ran a club I'd definitely stand down a player that cost me 15k.

niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
You wont get consistency because 1 was a police matter, and 1 wasn't. Manly took their own steps and for me the situations aren't really that comparable
Agree on that but if I ran a club I'd definitely stand down a player that cost me 15k.

Don't think it is a decision they are going to need to make because word going round is that he will probably be out with injury

Kiwi Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Don't think it is a decision they are going to need to make because word going round is that he will probably be out with injury
A post try celebration at Mount Smart could be all the Manly players fake-peeing with yellow Gatorade.
Don't know why I thought of that. :p Manly would be fined 100K.

Kiwi Eagle said:

The tele reckons it is being looked at by the police, if that happens it is actually worse than what Choc got stood down for. But I guess this incident is exempt from the Manly penalty loading system

This sort of unsavoury incident can be avoided in the future if the Warriors just ensure that next time Packer takes the field he plays in fisherman's waders. Problem solved.

Moondog said:
This sort of unsavoury incident can be avoided in the future if the Warriors just ensure that next time Packer takes the field he plays in fisherman's waders. Problem solved.
A triple extra large nursing home nappy would do the trick.

MissKate said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

The tele reckons it is being looked at by the police, if that happens it is actually worse than what Choc got stood down for. But I guess this incident is exempt from the Manly penalty loading system

Wow really ? I can't see how the police could do much about it, could set a dangerous precedent though if they do !! Imagine a fight in a game followed by assault charges

Kiwi Eagle said:
MissKate said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Wow really ? I can't see how the police could do much about it, could set a dangerous precedent though if they do !! Imagine a fight in a game followed by assault charges

Just ask Garry Jack what he thinks, if he has any brain cells left after that fight.

I guess it is the police being consistent in fining that woman for urinating in the seats at the stadium. At least the police are showing some sort of consistency.

MissKate said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

This could have huge ramifications for surfers everywhere

Normie said:
jbb/james said:
Normie said:
Lola Packer more like it......
well im not dumb but i cant understand

Have you listened to the song Lola by The Kinks?????
It was in reference to you saying he might be a chick......

I think you need to read more carefully what jbb/james wrote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Normie said:
jbb/james said:
Normie said:

Yes mate i have heard it. It was a bit cryptic for you I see. I quoted that line from the song;);)

jbb/james said:
Normie said:
jbb/james said:
Normie said:

Yes mate i have heard it. It was a bit cryptic for you I see. I quoted that line from the song;);)

Very cryptic as I can't see where you quoted the song...........

Unless I'm missing something and coming in late to the joke but here goes.....

Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand Why she walked like a woman but talked like a man Oh my Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola Well, we drank champagne and

globaleagle said:
Unless I'm missing something and coming in late to the joke but here goes.....

Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand Why she walked like a woman but talked like a man Oh my Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola Well, we drank champagne and

Havnt you heard the song mate. Its an oldie;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
4 3 1 28 6
4 3 1 22 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
4 2 2 4 4