Run of easy beats ends this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Against Parra, then

Warriors (H)
Rabbits (A)
Raiders (A)
Storm (H)

That'll give us a fair indication of where we sit prior to the finals.

That's good. Last thing you need is a soft run into the finals. Need those tough games to get battle hardened.

The crucial thing is that we avoid injuries and suspensions during that tough run. That's something we didn't do earlier in the year during our tough patch.

Win win win win.

Depends on the refs though

COMMANDER said:
Against Parra, then

Warriors (H)
Rabbits (A)
Raiders (A)
Storm (H)

By this weekend you mean next weekend surely.

Souffs have a much tougher run, but I must admit that they are playing better than us at the moment. I do think we've muscle up when the opposition improves.

Be positive, warriors will run out of puff, Souths due for loss, storm we may drop, Canberra we will do it, Penrith easy.

Parra gives us the opportunity to increase our points dif a little more. That will be crucial at finals time.

mozgrame said:
Parra gives us the opportunity to increase our points dif a little more. That will be crucial at finals time.

Agreed. We really need to take full advantage of the parra game. Points diff is going to be important in the context of this year's top 8.

I reckon we can beat all the remaining teams. Yes souffs storm and prob warrior's will be tough game, but e can beat them if we get into a rhythm.

The drawn game giving us odd points could either be a blessing or a curse.. The three point buffer gives us a little breathing room. But we really need to keep winning to ensure we don't get leap frogged by fast finishing teams.

Our f/a Is healthy, but apart from Being equal points with the storm, thats the only effect it's going to have. Won't make a lick of difference elsewhere( unless there is another draw)

Warriors (H) - WIN
Rabbits (A) - Inglis in LOSS/ Inglis out WIN
Raiders (A) - WIN
Storm (H) - LOSS
Panthers (H) - WIN

I think if we lose against the raiders we will beat the Storm though.

If we wanna go to the dance this year and rub some titty, instead of watching others get all the action, we have to start playing some solid teams. Bring it on!

What the so called "easy games" prove is attitude, these are the wins that set the mindframe to lift against the big guns.
There are no easy games unless the attitude is right so the signs are good.
The for & against will have NO effect on Manly- only wins/losses unless both Manly & Storm are leapfrogged & in a battle for 4th spot.

Best result for us this weekend would be
Saints beating the belmore scum
Ralphies favourite team beating Canberra ;)
And
Warriors beating cronulla.

If that happens and we put parra away there will be a 5 point gap between us and 5th.

COMMANDER said:
Against Parra, then

Warriors (H)
Rabbits (A)
Raiders (A)
Storm (H)

1z2nh4o.jpg

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/NRLLadder/tabid/10251/Default.aspx

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4