• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Dragons (36pts, +217)
R25 v Rabbitohs (ANZ) Sat nite
R26 v Eels (Kog) Friday nite

Bulldogs (34pts, +125)
R24 v Roosters (ANZ) Monday nite
R25 v Warriors (ANZ) Sunday Arvo
R26 v Tigers (SFS) Friday nite

Titans (34pts, +69)
R25 v Tigers (Skld) Sat nite
R26 v Sea Eagles (Bkvl) Sat nite

Storm ( 29pts, +93)
R25 v Roosters (Olym) Sat nite
R26 v Warriors (MtSm) Sat nite

Sea Eagles (28pts, +54)
R25 v Sharks (Bkvl) Sunday Arvo
R26 v Titans (Bkvl) Sat nite

Knights (28pts, -2)
R25 v Raiders (Canb) Monday nite
R26 v Panthers (EAS) Sunday Arvo

Broncos (28pts, -73)
R25 v Cowboys (DFS) Friday nite
R26 v Raiders (Scp) Sunday Nite

Panthers (27pts, 3)
R25 v Eels (Par) Friday nite
R26 v Knights (EAS) Sunday Arvo
__________________________________________________ _______

Eels (27pts, -2)
R25 v Panthers (Par) Friday nite
R26 v Dragons (Win Jub) Friday nite

West Tigers (26pts, +65)
R25 v Titans (Skld) Sat nite
R26 v Bulldogs (SFS) Friday nite

Cowboys (24pts, +74)
R25 v Broncos (DFS) Friday nite
R26 v Roosters (SFS) Sunday Arvo

In Round 26 the Dogs and Dragons play Friday night and their spots will be known by the time of our game with Titans, which opens the possibility Titans might consider resting a key player or 2? (only if they have niggling injuries of course)

The best thing about today, our destiny is in our hands

If we win both games, we can do no worse than 5th, we have the Broncos and Knights covered on differential. Only team that can trouble us with differential is Tigers, but if we win 2, they are out of the equation

If we only win 1 game, Brisbane, Tigers and Newcastle can get us, and 1 of Penrith or Parra as they play each other friday night

Jesus I will be cheering for the Roosters & Warriors over the next two weeks

How much is that loss to the rabbits hurting us.

The warriors game is a real danger one for the storm and I am tipping them to beat the purple pricks.  

Stacey Jones last game ever and I believe that there is going to be a Sonny Fai tribute.  The warriors will be primed for this game.  

Kingyfan you can praise the defense and hits of your man tonight.  he played very tough and excellent.

Apparently the Warriors were back in razzle dazzle mode today, could be a good sign

I suspect Inglis will be rushed back this week by Melbourne

Inglis will be back.  The Warriors big men will trouble the Storm forwards.  Hopefully Roparti will handle Slater.  Matai should have put Chambers down before his try, but overall his game showed more aggression and forward running.  Looking at the replay, with all our errors we gave them every opportunity to win.

We may consider throwing the game against the Titans.  I'd rather be 6th and go to Gold Coast than 5th and retunr to that doctored field in Melbourne.

I would be more confident against the Titans but at least if we finish 5th we have more of a 2nd chance if we lose.  If the Eels or Tigers make the bottom of the 8 I suspect one of them could knock over the Dogs or Dragons.  Or better yet we win the next 2 games and the Storm drop one and we get a home semi.  The Warriors are a big chance. 

No throwing of games at this stage. We have to play a whole lot better if we want to do more than make up the numbers. Ball control was atrocious at times.

You'd have to say the Cowboys are gone now. The loser out of Parra and Penrith may well struggle as well, so I'll be cheering for the Riff as I don't want the Eels anywhere near finals footy.

Matabele link said:
We may consider throwing the game against the Titans.  I'd rather be 6th and go to Gold Coast than 5th and retunr to that doctored field in Melbourne.

and may not even finish 6th if they do

MANLY SEA EAGLES
5th 28pts F/A +54 Run home: Sharks (Brookvale) Titans (Brookvale)
Highest finish: 4th
Lowest finish: 10th

Equal with Knights and Broncos on 28pts, but much better F/A than either of them. Safe-ish in the 8, Will finish 5th if they win their last 2, but can finish as high as 4th if they win their last 2 and Melbourne lose one of their last 2 (v Warriors and Roosters).

If they lose one of their last 2 and win the other, can finish as low as 9th if ALL of the following happen (unlikely):

Wests Tigers beat Titans and Bulldogs
Broncos beat Cowboys and Raiders
Eels beat Panthers and Dragons
Storm beat Warriors or Roosters
Knights beat Raiders and Panthers

Any one of those teams losing would see Manly finish in the 8.

If they lose both their last 2 games, can also mathematically finish below Souths and finish 10th, but Souths would have to win both their last 2 games by 40ish points. Mathematically cannot finish below both Broncos and Cowboys as they play each other.

If they were to lose both, they would require 3 of the following to stay in the 8:

Broncos to lose to Cowboys (Round 25) and Raiders (Round 26)
Newcastle to lose to Canberra (Round 25) and Penrith (Round 26)
Eels to lose to Penrith (Round 25) and Dragons (Round 26)
Tigers to lose to Titans and Bulldogs
Cowboys to lose to Broncos or Roosters

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=336531

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7