Run home is brutal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
Rd 20 Dogs
Rd 21 Warriors
Rd 22 Cowboys
Rd 23 Rabbitohs
Rd 25 Brisbane

We better find form fast or we might not even make the top 8. Not beating sides like Newcastle is going to cost us.

True, only way that happens though is if we have a full strength team out there but going by the luck we have had that wont happen

Kiwi Eagle said:
And beating those sides will see us rocket up the table

I love your optimism :) I sure hope your right, going B2B is a real chance with the team we have hopefully the Boys can kick up a gear from now on and get their attack and Defense in order.

the mauler said:
Would rather play the higher ranked teams as our record against the cellar dwellers is terrible.

Beating these sides in the coming weeks will be a real test, but Manly are good enough to win every game, they have the team and the coach. With some luck with injuries and hopefully a few wins under their belts, building momentum - bring on September!

Daddycool said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

That's what I like to hear..... glass half full.

Or we get smashed liked last night and rocket out of the 8. Have to be balanced here......... glass half empty.

mickqld said:
Daddycool said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

That's what I like to hear..... glass half full.

Or we get smashed liked last night and rocket out of the 8. Have to be balanced here......... glass half empty.

Fair point Mick, however I remember a very cocky Storm side coming to Brookvale oval late in the 2008 season and after they won, couldn't pat themselves on the back hard enough. Only to take that cockiness into the Grand Final where they were humiliated.

The point is, regardless of what happens on Friday, if we get a full team for most of the run home, I expect us to win most of those games and be in good shape for a title defence come the finals.

Agreed it all depends on injuries for us. Just getting everyone back on the field is the first step but when you look at Matai and Choc playing with bulging discs, Gift with knee problems and Snake with hamstring, Foran and T Rex still hampered by injuries we have to get them all back to near full fitness somehow and time is running short. At full strength I know we can win this lets just hope we can overcome.

tbh we have no chance, cant see us beating the dogs their just to strong all over the park imo i dont think we can match them

Ohh who opened the doors of the Chester Hill mental asylum. The trolls have escaped from day release again.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6