Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumoured Signings

I hope not. Ben Cross makes some good runs but he plays about 3 matches per year. He is no spring chicken. Anyone remember that time when Matai smashed him totally? I think it was before he joined the Storm.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
I hope not. Ben Cross makes some good runs but he plays about 3 matches per year. He is no spring chicken. Anyone remember that time when Matai smashed him totally? I think it was before he joined the Storm.

'Ken oath I remember that, Cross was playing for the Raiders, dropped his knee's into Terry Hill's back, and Matai gave him a sever touch up, loved it

In the Telegraph... Daine Laurie may be on the outer with Penrith, Manly and Newcastle among the clubs interested.

Daine Laurie oozes potential and is a human wrecking ball at his best. He must have off-field issues or be a lazy trainer or something. Would be a great pick-up if he could get his head right and playing hard.

Both of us haha.

But no, he skipped out on the Tigers because Sheens wasn't playing him in first grade. Sheens wasn't playing him in first grade however because he wasn't turning up to training and wasn't easily contactable and never had an explanation. Eventually it just became too much and it was clear he wasn't going to change.

Exactly the same thing is happening at Penrith. He's had a toe injury, but still.... I'd prefer to keep the bad apples out of Manly. Especially when they're as hit and miss as Laurie - he just doesn't seem like a Des Hasler sort of player.

Didnt know about the slack attitude. Thats not as bad as a disruptive sh!t attitude like Mason etc but we dont need a slacker in the team.

Didi this ever eventuate? I mean, since the rumours, there has been no talk!!! can someone let me know..

"BOOM Manly playmaker Kieran Foran is poised to ink a new four year deal with the Sea Eagles as the club looks to shore up its halves following Matt Orford's move to England.
The 19-year-old, who tasted Test football with New Zealand in last year’s Four Nations series, revealed last night he expects to have his future finalised before the start of the season.

The 2008 premiers seem to have staved off rivals including the Warriors, who were hovering for the youngster's services.

Foran, who appears set to get first shot at filling Orford's boots at the scrumbase, said he was delighted to remain at the club."

"I'm close to resigning. It will be a four-year deal,'' he said. "It could happen any time soon.''

Not yet I think. Have heard him interviewed in the last week or so though and he said he is definitely staying.

On Hodkinson, there was a bit in the Wilson/Rothfield section

THE Bulldogs are planning for life after Brett Kimmorley, not by just signing tryscoring wizard Ben Barba. The Dogs are talking to Manly halfback Trent Hodkinson and are one of many clubs who have approached Storm halfback Cooper Cronk. And despite all the talks, there is still a chance Kimmorley will extend for one more season next year.

Heard today that manly have made a big offer to get Daniel Harrison back from the dogs.

further to Tookeys post above, another forum is saying he has put pen to paper on a 3 year deal

Would still only be very early 20s BE. If I am thinking of the right guy, he was reasonable well rated, and is a red headed back rower

Kiwi Eagle link said:
further to Tookeys post above, another forum is saying he has put pen to paper on a 3 year deal
Well that would explain where the pen went.
Harrison was very highly rated when he went over there. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7